Edition 1 specs

Wxm

Reaction score
Just looking at used Edition 1’s and can’t work out if they have front parking sensors or not. The front bumper /grille shows parking sensor looking things but most of the ads just refer to rear sensors. Can’t anyone confirm? Also is there a spec brochure? Can’t find it on the Audi website

Just looking at used Edition 1’s and can’t work out if they have front parking sensors or not. The front bumper /grille shows parking sensor looking things but most of the ads just refer to rear sensors. Can’t anyone confirm? Also is there a spec brochure? Can’t find it on the Audi website
It still needs the Comfort & Sound pack to get the front sensors and B&O system - Does it mention Bang & Olufsen

It still needs the Comfort & Sound pack to get the front sensors and B&O system - Does it mention Bang & Olufsen
And or does it have the two buttons on the other side of the hazard lights? Not sure if heated seats come standard on Edition 1 or only with C&S.

And or does it have the two buttons on the other side of the hazard lights? Not sure if heated seats come standard on Edition 1 or only with C&S.
According to Audi website when you build an Edition 1 and press the little i it says Heated Seats - So should be standard

According to Audi website when you build an Edition 1 and press the little i it says Heated Seats - So should be standard
The C&S pack is slightly cheaper on an edition 1, compared to other models, as it already has the heated seats incorporated.

Been looking at these myself. Does anyone know if the 1.5 TFSI is cylinder on demand ? Can’t seem to find out if they are the same as the 8v

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been looking at these myself. Does anyone know if the 1.5 TFSI is cylinder on demand ? Can’t seem to find out if they are the same as the 8v

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes it has cylinder on demand. I have that engine.

Reactions: lgooch