Edition 38 2010

I might be up for the Sunday only...depends though as may need to check nearer to the time.

I am going to this on one of the days only. Most likely the Sunday as its supposed to be the best day of the event. Will we have a club stand?

just a touch :)

Does anyone have a login for Ed38 to find out if we can get a stand?

just a touch :)

Does anyone have a login for Ed38 to find out if we can get a stand?

Last year we just paid and turned up early on the show field and got a spot ...

Need to be there camping on the Friday though

Just Checked with Edition Lot the Show stands is a free for all so get there early.

All Weekend Ticket is £30 if you wanna show ....

cheers Kev...so theres no way we can go as a forum then.....makes sense i suppose given the size of it, how early are you talking and do you have to stay the full weekend if the car gets parked up for showing....

cheers Kev...so theres no way we can go as a forum then.....makes sense i suppose given the size of it, how early are you talking and do you have to stay the full weekend if the car gets parked up for showing....

Well yeah you will be able to show as a club at the event and i think you need to stay the weekend to show i can check...

and with the time on the show area you can get on there about 7 am which we did last year to get a good spot..

hope this helps guys and Girls...

yer im going, wont be camping and anyone who does is advised to put there cars well away from the rave tent, Last year the local chavs turned up in force and caused loads of fights, They was let in by the securuty who gave up on stopping 150 lads marching in the grounds at once in the evening for the rave.

Yes this did happen last year but it is a less of a rave tent this year more chilled out as it is the 10th Anniversary and they have increases the security and are not letting anyone in this year like last.

I Camped last year but i was right down the field and nothing really happened...

Yes this did happen last year but it is a less of a rave tent this year more chilled out as it is the 10th Anniversary and they have increases the security and are not letting anyone in this year like last.

I Camped last year but i was right down the field and nothing really happened...

Are you part of the E38 crew ?

missed the last couple of years but tempted to go along this year! Hope to see a few of you there!

Are you part of the E38 crew ?

No Fella just went last year and know a few people who are more in with the E38 lot and they tell me bits and bobs and also with being on the Forum they let you know the plans for this years show....

bot gunna be making this one chaps.. but hope to see you at Audi International?.....

im gonna go seeing as its a 15 min drive. itd be rude not to. Not many here wanna go it seems though?

is anyone up for going to this then ?..... maybe the last 1 ?...

Me and some mates will be coming up from Cornwall on Saturday for the day we like a good road trip.

Let me know if you are up for it Sunday PM Jo, I dont know if I have anything on as yet, but wouldnt mind, as long as the weather is ok!!

not too sure still get over adjusting to uk time car has a puncture i know lots of excuses

ill be there on Saturday and sunday and maybe friday night. Come over and say hello if whoever decides to go

as said earlier am going no matter what matey....get camping on the friday ... should be good this year...

think it would be rude not too, seeing as my girlfriend live's on the same road. Might try and mug her neighbour and steal the keys to his brand new R8 Spyder, that would be fun! :)

as said earlier am going no matter what matey....get camping on the friday ... should be good this year...

I will be arriving 1st thing saturday morning VERY early.

ANYONE ACTUALLY COMING - SHALL WE ARRANGE TO MEET UP?
AudiImage.jpg