Edition 38.

Reaction score
ed38flyer.jpg

Who is all planning on going to this?

I have never been and have heard its one of the best shows in the UK, so i think i will go to it this year.

Defo going.

Will be doing both days and camping over I think.

Best VW show in the UK IMO, and the best show I've ever been too.

Is by far the best VW (mainly) show on UK soil. I've been to the past 4 and they keep getting beter and better. Defo worth a visit guys.

[ QUOTE ]
May be we can get a Audi stand and make it a good Audi show out too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah maybe we could, i am either going to travel down in my car or my mates MK2 Golf depending how much more he gets done to it.

So if i brought my car i would be up for putting it on the stand.

Ok made a phone call and spoke to Wayne,

Cost will be £15 Per Head and not car and an extra £5 for Show and shine entrants.

You will be allocated space on the Day but bookings can be taken once they get that part of the web page up.

He advised that you all need to turn up as a group because they will only allocate you your spot with the group of cars that turn up. So we would all need to meet up and then ask for your Club Stand.

[ QUOTE ]
Ok made a phone call and spoke to Wayne,

Cost will be £15 Per Head and not car and an extra £5 for Show and shine entrants.

You will be allocated space on the Day but bookings can be taken once they get that part of the web page up.

He advised that you all need to turn up as a group because they will only allocate you your spot with the group of cars that turn up. So we would all need to meet up and then ask for your Club Stand.

[/ QUOTE ]

The E38 lads are very well organised and this show would not disappoint any VAG fan.

An Audi-Sport Stand is a good idea though, maybe S3's in each colour would look great side by side? Mines Black /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[ QUOTE ]
The E38 lads are very well organised and this show would not disappoint any VAG fan.

An Audi-Sport Stand is a good idea though, maybe S3's in each colour would look great side by side? Mines Black /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

What about A3's as well?

[ QUOTE ]
Sorry Markb, Yes of course A3's
Do you get on E38 forums too?

[/ QUOTE ]

I was only winding you up. I'm going even if you didn't want A3's /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Yes mate I am a member of E38.

One of my favourite forums infact /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Same username on there.

this is the target show for having my 200 turbo on the road and shiney

im going to e38 with few lads from leicester one has a occy vrs with a mih conversion and the other has a polo g40 going for show that if its ready by then might put my car on show.

So what you guys thinking of an Audi-sport stand?

I am not that bothered about showing my car as the front is chipped to hell. Would be good for a big meet though.

I am should be heading down in mine. I think i will try and source a bra to cover up my chipped front end LOL

Beerzo said:
I am should be heading down in mine. I think i will try and source a bra to cover up my chipped front end LOL

Ha i may try and pursuade my dad to let me borrow his A4.

As hes ordered a new one and gets it in Aug and would save the miles on mine and petrol will only cost me 12p/mile but we will see i am sure he will make some excuse!!

Yeah I am up for this one. If not in my A4 i'll be in my Mk2 Jetta.

I'll go too Soup.... Ive no doubt they'll be a scottishvag cruise down too..... dunno in which car though.....

i maybe be up for this. If it goes ahead. Keep the thread updated with the progress.