Egr Delete Help.... Thankyouuuu

Scholey3

Reaction score
Not posted much on here since my new turbo being fitted... oh and me dinting my boot :) lol

Still loving the car and its goin in for a uprated clutch from larkspeed sometime this week as its started to slip with the map etc...

Just wondering if anyone can help my identify wether this is the correct EGR Delete for my car,

VAG 2.0 TDI EGR Roadsport Delete kit - FR&R Tuning| ECU Remapping| Stage 1, 2 & 3 Engine Performance Upgrades - (Powered by CubeCart)

Its a A3 2004 2.0TDI, I think this looks about right because the other one fr tuning have i think is for the older models of VAG like the Mk4 golfs and older audis with the larger EGR

Your help would be appreciated, Thanks alot... Scholey

And next bit to be added .... Decat :D

yes mate thats the one will go stright on, the other one will also fit but the other one removes the electronic side of the egr also

Can you fit this to a car that is not remapped? If you can will it bring up any errors or warning lights?

i believe both bring up warning light and require turning off via a map, unsure if they can be removed via vagcom

WASTE OF MONEY . just fit a blanking plate between egr valve and pipe and turn egr of in map job done .

WASTE OF MONEY . just fit a blanking plate between egr valve and pipe and turn egr of in map job done .

I did this on my old Astra CDTI, it didn't bring an engine light on but going from Chris Brown's reply it will on the A3 whether it's blanked off or totally deleted.