Eibach 30mm Lowering Springs

Gez77

Reaction score
Just wondered if anyone has used these on the A3. i have the on my coupe and they are a good bit of kit. just wanted some reviews and photos of what the 30mm drop looks like.

Looks much better. are the a3 slines standard suspension or are they 10mm lower

I think they are lower but wait for someone to confirm

Reactions: Gez77
Gez hi,

I was talking to AMD in Thurrock today re fitting Eibach sportlines to my A3 s-line so am wondering why you are looking at the pro kit and not the sportlines which would make it even lower? Would go down 30mm on front and little less on rear they said.

I have pro kit on my car and have had sport line in the past

You really have to love handling compromise with sport lines which I don't

With pro kit it's better than factory comfort with the handling improvement as a bonus thrown in

One thing I will say, sport line level the car out, pro kit springs retain factory reverse rake which is a bit annoying

I have the pro kit on the front of my 2010 S3. ....EIB-E10-15-007-14-20
They only come as a front pair when used on an S3 and use the original S3 rears (low already)
Front sits now about 6mm lower than pic 5 shows, settled in.
Ist pic taken after settled in.
Easy to fit. ;) Did mine in the driveway in about 1.5 hours.
The strut spreader insert was worth the $20 from ebay.
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/161102850891?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Last edited:
Reactions: hentotheree
I'am looking to get a set of eibach pro springs for my 1.9tdi se just wondering what people's thoughts are on these

Reactions: Mujnu
I have the eibach pro springs on my '11 a3 and it looks great. great ride as well.

Thanks guys think i'am going to go down this route I had been looking for s line ones but heard there not very good I looked on eBay earlier there on there quite cheap but there from Germany

Thanks for that they seem way to cheap i was hoping to pick up a used set but typical when you need something there's none for sale lol

I have eibach -30mm on mine can't fault them

Reactions: audismart