Eibach Pro 30mm Springs for 4WD

NHN

Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat
Site Sponsor
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
I recently upgraded my suspension to Koni FSD's & Eibach Pro 30mm Springs , but stupid me bought the 4wd version springs 1st for my fwd car, they came from RobinA3 who is highly regarded on here.

So anyone interested in the 4WD Eibach Pro 30mm springs I didnt use?

Apparently they are like 4 weeks old, paid £110 for them so just wanna get my money back, so thats £20 of retail, anyone?

I noticed a nice difference in drop & ride over my oem's, I dont like lowering TBH, but I find it has lowered it just enough to improve the visual appearance without it looking stupidly low at all, but also with the new shocks it has changed the ride for the better & here's a closeup image of the rear setup fitted & what a bitch that was to do for the fronts anyway:

RearSuspensioncloseup.JPG

So you bought them from Robin?? His car is a FWD A3..

His car is 4WD Quattro not front wheel drive FWD, to make it clearer for some

Sorry mate, my mistake.. Long story as to why I was confused by that :redface:

Good luck with the sale :)

how do you find the FSD's i've got to do something with my S Line suspension otherwise i'm selling it. I don't mind firm but the suspension is unable to iron out any bumps, I swear you could feel it if you ran over an ant.

They are ok, still getting used to them TBH, jury is still out but they do seem to improve things even if its just a little difference at the moment, take a while to settle I believe with new springs & shocks, time will tell, but the Eibachs must be good cause alot of people have & have all said positive things.

They seem to make it more comfortable but more sporty as they are advertised, if that makes sense cause you'd think they would be one or the other, I'll comeback to you when finished doing some other things.

If you get then goto Damian@dpm as service was 1st rate.

I had Eibachs on a Focus and they were great, i really have got to do something with mine and i'm not sure spending £700 on suspension is going to solve it, I wouldn't mind but a Focus ST that is supposed to be more of a hot hatch has far better suspension than the A3 .. i'm even considering a 130i at the moment.

£700, uh Damian did it tad less than that fella.

yeah but I cannot be ***** with fitting them, so i've budgeted on £550 for springs + shocks and £150 to fit, jabba sport is local to me.

Ahh good point considering my fun fitting, now I have it down to a T, lol & when I think about it, its actually fairly easy just made hard by myself, oh well we live & learn.

Rears are a ****** doddle fella, so easy its unreal, had been anxious about doing but Robin was right.

Ahh good point considering my fun fitting, now I have it down to a T, lol & when I think about it, its actually fairly easy just made hard by myself, oh well we live & learn.

Rears are a ****** doddle fella, so easy its unreal, had been anxious about doing but Robin was right.

I agree, if done right it is easy. :p

I have fitted the eibach pro springs and dampers, and i cant fault them in the week i have had them on!

As NHm said, they are more comfortable,(and mine had the se suspension with big bouncy springs) , but when you want to push the car a bit they are firm and great at holding the road. They definately get my vote!!

yeah rears look easy and i've swapped the suspension on lots of different cars its just getting too close to the cold season !