Eibach Pro Kit - 2015 A6 Avant 2.0 Ultra 190PS

B4VVM

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have just got 20" RS5 Rotars on my A6, I am looking for a Eibach Pro Kit.

Axle Weight On Data Plate:

Front: 1190 KG
Rear: 1305 KG

I have a SE Spec suspension for some reason on the car rather then the S Line springs.

It has to be progressive springs as I have heard the H&R springs are stiff.

I am looking for a 20 - 35mm drop not too much.

I have seen the following can anyone suggest if this is the correct kit: LINK TO THE KIT ON EBAY

Car looks like below as of now:
Rsz 20150814 132007

Rsz 120150814 164403

those look like the right springs, but so few people buy the SE spec - and those that do want the softer ride, so you're in a VERY small group of people moddifying an almost entirely new car...

I'd go back to Audi and demand to know why it's on SE springs.... or have you just retro-fitted the S-Line badges?

those look like the right springs, but so few people buy the SE spec - and those that do want the softer ride, so you're in a VERY small group of people moddifying an almost entirely new car...

I'd go back to Audi and demand to know why it's on SE springs.... or have you just retro-fitted the S-Line badges?
Hi the car is a full s line spec car but when ordered someone opted out of the s line suspentions.

Hi the car is a full s line spec car but when ordered someone opted out of the s line suspentions.

Are you sure it's an S-Line and not just a re-badged SE? Does it say "S LINE" on the V5C?

Either way, my previous original statement stands: that is a very strange option to go for and of the very few people who have gone for that option, there won't be too many that have sold their car yet... the C7 shape is only 5 years old, so the heavy aftermarket mod-crowd hasn't really started to pile into them yet as any mods would really devalue the car - if you're buying a car that's only a few years old, it's normally better to just hold out and buy exactly the car you want.