Eibach Pro Kit

Djwoody

Reaction score
Hi.
Has anyone lowered their B8 with the Eibach Pro Kit?
Looking to do this to my 3.0 TDI.
Has anyone got a picture of a B8 lowered with the Pro Kit, preferably with either 18"s or 19"s?

Thanks
Chris

Last edited:
Hi,
I have a 3.0 tdi quattro and put the pro kit on , well i bought the springs and paid the garage £150 to put them on
then went back after 2 weeks to have the suspension checked and adjusted.
Much better feel on the road corners well without a harsh ride on 19's.

Hi,
I have a 3.0 tdi quattro and put the pro kit on , well i bought the springs and paid the garage £150 to put them on
then went back after 2 weeks to have the suspension checked and adjusted.
Much better feel on the road corners well without a harsh ride on 19's.

Great, thanks.
Have you got any pics please?

Yes i'll put some on tomorrow as someone is doing a wiring job on it at the moment,mine is Aruba blue like yours but an avant.

Yes i'll put some on tomorrow as someone is doing a wiring job on it at the moment,mine is Aruba blue like yours but an avant.

Even better, would be good to see how it sits.
When you say you got the suspension adjusted after 2 weeks, do you mean 4-wheel alignment and tracking?

Yes they recommend you get it done to prevent tyre wear,mine wasn't out much but it could have been like it before i got the springs changed
Laser align i think it was called cost me £55 .
I think those springs lower it about 1" they do another set of springs called sportline that lower it more but might make the ride too hard ?

Yes they recommend you get it done to prevent tyre wear,mine wasn't out much but it could have been like it before i got the springs changed
Laser align i think it was called cost me £55 .
I think those springs lower it about 1" they do another set of springs called sportline that lower it more but might make the ride too hard ?

I've had Sportline before on my A3 so was looking for those but apparently they don't do them for the 3.0TDI.
1" will do nicely. I assume yours is the s line too.

P1020360
P1020362
P1020365
P1020366
P1020361

Cheers for those, looks spot on. Lovely motor.
Have you put spacers on with those wheels as well?

Yes they are off a 2011 S4 but i put hubcentric spacers on as well.

Reactions: Djwoody
Gazwould, i would say contact Eibach directly about sportlines as they make so many types you only need to get the
part number wrong and you've had it.

Where are your tyres??? Is that not mega harsh? No offence, but I don't like that look - it makes the wheels look way too small for the car

Where are your tyres??? Is that not mega harsh? No offence, but I don't like that look - it makes the wheels look way too small for the car
I take it you're on about my car lol well, it's tyre stretch and its a dub thing, most people say it makes the wheels look bigger. Is purpose is mainly so people can go low on wide wheels. I plan for Coilovers soon

My 2 cents, I got the Eibach Pro-Kit fitted a couple weeks into buying a new Black Edition A4 (was surprisingly tough getting a garage to take on the job, as they were worried about them getting pinned for warranty issues if they arose due it being so new). Best decision I've made, it looks vastly different - its gone from a sedan to a sports sedan right away. Handling is a bit tighter, zero affect IMO on ride quality over bumps etc. I have pics at home so will upload them when back. My personal taste, I think it is the absolute perfect height, I like the OEM sports look without it looking like Ive had it done elsewhere (slammed). Its looks far more aggressive and meaningful. I went from the Sports suspension to the ProKit FYI. On another note, I'm looking to sell my existing sports springs that came with the car, they have only done a couple hundred miles, does anyone know what I should be asking for these? Thanks!

My 2 cents, I got the Eibach Pro-Kit fitted a couple weeks into buying a new Black Edition A4 (was surprisingly tough getting a garage to take on the job, as they were worried about them getting pinned for warranty issues if they arose due it being so new). Best decision I've made, it looks vastly different - its gone from a sedan to a sports sedan right away. Handling is a bit tighter, zero affect IMO on ride quality over bumps etc. I have pics at home so will upload them when back. My personal taste, I think it is the absolute perfect height, I like the OEM sports look without it looking like Ive had it done elsewhere (slammed). Its looks far more aggressive and meaningful. I went from the Sports suspension to the ProKit FYI. On another note, I'm looking to sell my existing sports springs that came with the car, they have only done a couple hundred miles, does anyone know what I should be asking for these? Thanks!

Do you have any pics of the car before (and more importantly) after?

Yes I do, they're on my PC at home (at the office at the moment) so will put them up this evening.

Reactions: Djwoody and ruairi83
Agh, completely slipped my mind last night - in the mean time, here are 2 pics from the day I got it to give an idea of previous ride height (Sport suspension). Ill post the after pics when I get home this time!
DSC 0852BLRD
DSC 0850BLRD

Reactions: ruairi83
Agh, completely slipped my mind last night - in the mean time, here are 2 pics from the day I got it to give an idea of previous ride height (Sport suspension). Ill post the after pics when I get home this time!View attachment 42070View attachment 42071

Did you get pictures mate as I've same colour of car etc as you and would love to see how the pro kit looks.

Thanks gjr also.

Can't seem to find them anywhere annoyingly (upgrade to ios8 didn't go as smooth as I thought), will just take some new ones today though and will stick them up

Can't seem to find them anywhere annoyingly (upgrade to ios8 didn't go as smooth as I thought), will just take some new ones today though and will stick them up
Thanks mate . Looking forward to them as it will sway me to buy or not.

Still haven't changed to ios 8 in that fear.

Finally found a couple I had taken, they don't seem to do it justice though, the drop to me looks better in the flesh (difficult to see due to the darkness under the arches perhaps?). Especially true for the front - in the pic it seems a little high, but in reality the car sits perfectly balanced in the height between front and back. Gets rid of the front being higher as standard.

IMG 1920
IMG 1921

Perhaps the pics are taken too close to the car?

Maybe if you take a closer shot to arch as front and back and that will show height or further away one. Thanks mate looks amazing .

Reactions: V6 Quatt
Yeah good point, its pouring with rain at the moment but I will take a couple more pics today at lunch and post them (please excuse how filthy it is at the moment, can't keep up keeping it clean at the moment with all the rain!). BTW - thanks!!

Perf
Yeah good point, its pouring with rain at the moment but I will take a couple more pics today at lunch and post them (please excuse how filthy it is at the moment, can't keep up keeping it clean at the moment with all the rain!). BTW - thanks!!

Perfext mate thanks. Don't worry about dirt as it's hard to keep clean at
Moment.

Any more
Pics

Any more
Pics

Trying to do this on my phone so hope it works!

Here is one taken a bit further back (probably a bit too far back!). Excuse how dirty it is, as mentioned can't keep up with all the rain. I'll try post one of each wheel arch after this.

Cheers @vervdc for pictures.

It looks like when i installed the Sportline kit into my B7. A tad higher at the back than front.

Doesnt matter about dirt car looks great with them installed. Thanks for help and pictures ;-)