For Sale Eibach sport line springs S3 8v A3 quattro

scott8v

Reaction score
Selling my eibach sport line springs. Either for s3 or A3 quattro. Where fitted to my A3 quattro 184 2014 for around 7k miles. Like new. I stay in East Lothian. Post code eh41 area. Happy to meet or post at buyer's expense.

How much? These fine for s3 saloon? Any pics of them on?

Open to offers mate. Message me ur number and I could WhatsApp you some pics? I'll confirm part number tonight after work. Should fit saloon

I dont pass over my phone number sorry and not sure what to offer

If your wanting pics then WhatsApp would be easiest way? Or less u have another method?

Are you local and able to collect or need posted mate? I'd need to check ebay etc to see what they are worth second hand. I'm not too sure. Make a fair offer if u like

Im hampshire but start working up north in cumbria next week but still quite far so tbh have to be posted

Yeah cunbria is a fair old distance. Should be under 10er to post I'd imagine?

hi sorry mate just seen this, i had these on a3 8v quattro 184 sportback, my car has the sport suspension from factory and not the s line so lowered mines a hell of a lot as the sportlines offer the largest drop, i have listed the springs on ebay if your interested or can sell via paypal to cut out the middle man, i have set the opening bid at 60 plus postage. i feel thats a generous price as i paid over 225 for them and where on the car for a short period of time. let me know if your interested mate. cheers