Sportback Eibach Sportline Ride Height

CHRS3

Reaction score
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone can share images of their car after having Eibach sportline springs fitted? I’ve had mine fitted for around a month and done 2/300mile on them, some harder miles on the weekend too so they’ve settled no doubt. However the ride height doesn’t seem to have dropped to the claimed amount. Still a significant arch gap (although running P Zero tyres) and when I look at cars fitted with H&Rs, which only drop 5mm more front/back, it seems a good 15/20mm higher. I don’t know whether the S3 sportlines have a different drop/part number and I may have been supplied the wrong ones I will check the number tonight, or maybe they’re at the right height and H&R drop way more than quoted.

I’ll attach some photos later.

3fab465a73a78cefd178fe17449622f0.jpg

b6ea6ed23e5f874760435d5b5596e124.jpg

For reference (ignore the dirty wheels/car )

Is this the same drop other people have experienced on these springs?

Reactions: 8YARWY
Looks like a good happy medium for a drop to me and may be the route I go.. how is the ride? if you get some decent tyres on it should fill out a bit more also

Reactions: 8YARWY
Looks like a good happy medium for a drop to me and may be the route I go.. how is the ride? if you get some decent tyres on it should fill out a bit more also

I don’t mind the ride height just the quoted figures said 25 front 20 rear, seems to be sitting higher than the quoted drop. When I look at cars with h&r the front and back is a lot lower and they’re only quoting 5mm more drop. Was unsure if this is the same drop as other people. Michelin’s will definitely fill out the gap a little more the tyre walls on the P Zero seem so small.

Can’t comment on the ride as such yet as I haven’t had the mag ride recalibrated so car is a bit all over the place. Once I get it calibrated I’ll let you know how it feels buddy.