Eibach Sportlines Fitted - With Pics

WilkyA3

Reaction score
Well got my Eibach Sportlines friday and seeing as i was getting new tyres Saturday thought it made sense to get them on so i could get the tracking checked at the same time.

As i work for the Qatar M-Sport world rally team (Fiesta WRC) and Eibach are one of our sponsors i got a nice little discount, plus i fitted them myself so the lot cost me £110 all in!

Happy with the result, ride quality not much different to standard at all, anyone thinking about getting these, don't worry about ride quality being affected, a lot less crashy and more firm, how it should be out the box IMO. Nice subtle lowering. As i got the new tyres Saturday (Goodyear Assymetric 2) the handling is noticebly better so it could be down to either. 10/12mm spacers defo next on the shopping list!

Haven't got any before and afters as by the time i got outta work Friday it was dark!

IMG_4374.jpg

Old vs New

IMG_4381.jpg

IMG_4401.jpg

IMG_4423.jpg

IMG_4406.jpg

IMG_4399.jpg

IMG_4422.jpg

IMG_4416.jpg

Dave.

That looks so nice, love the last picture. How hard were they to fit? especially the fronts.

Well I had a struggle to get the scuttle panel off believe it or not! I had a mate to help. Took about 3 hours in the end. The dampers were nicely sat in the hub and took a bit of a persuading out! Worth the effort though!

Nice motor and great setting for the pics. Wish I had a mate to help me mod, I'd ask the wife but she would keep asking how much I'd paid for the upgrades lol. Ssshhh she must never know haha

Thanks Dave. Just what I was after. I was originally thinking of getting the Pro-kit but suspected they wouldnt make the car look any different. I also thought the Sportline would be too low and chavy. After seeing your pics I can see the Sport lines look perfect and as they should have been from factory. Did you get any spacers in the end? Have you had any rubbing?
Thanks again.

Looks amazing on sportlines.
Even the wife is convinced, win win!

Well got my Eibach Sportlines friday and seeing as i was getting new tyres Saturday thought it made sense to get them on so i could get the tracking checked at the same time.

As i work for the Qatar M-Sport world rally team (Fiesta WRC) and Eibach are one of our sponsors i got a nice little discount, plus i fitted them myself so the lot cost me £110 all in!

Happy with the result, ride quality not much different to standard at all, anyone thinking about getting these, don't worry about ride quality being affected, a lot less crashy and more firm, how it should be out the box IMO. Nice subtle lowering. As i got the new tyres Saturday (Goodyear Assymetric 2) the handling is noticebly better so it could be down to either. 10/12mm spacers defo next on the shopping list!

Haven't got any before and afters as by the time i got outta work Friday it was dark!

IMG_4374.jpg

Old vs New

IMG_4381.jpg

IMG_4401.jpg

IMG_4423.jpg

IMG_4406.jpg

IMG_4399.jpg

IMG_4422.jpg

IMG_4416.jpg

Dave.

Is that carpark in Wales.. i'm sure I seen it on an episode of road wars or traffic cops haha

Looks awesome mate! made my mind up about lowering my Mk5 GTTDI now!

i thought the Pro kit was lower than the sportline kit?

Why does it drop it different mm from front to back?