eibach springs?

vw754

vorsprung Durch Technik
Reaction score
koni have decided after inspection that my car dont sit rite at all and instead of fitting another set have given me an option to have eilbach springs !:)

choices were 45-50 drop front and 35-40 rear
30 front 30 rear.

Ive gone for 30mm front and 30mm rear so the car sits level (ish) instead of nose down like the koni's........koni's were 35-40 drop front and rear
how low will the car sit now roughly ? b6 tdi standard non-sport

Will have to wait and see.

I tried a few sets of springs on mine and all sat lower at the front.

The reason the spring manufactures make the front sit 5 to 10 mm lower is to stop lift at speed and make the car unstable. Safety before looks me think!

The reason the spring manufactures make the front sit 5 to 10 mm lower is to stop lift at speed and make the car unstable. Safety before looks me think!
If that was the case then why do they come with standard suspension...higher at front than the back.......

Lower factory suspension at the back is so that the body levels out under braking instead of diving lower at the front and shifting the centre of gravity forward.

Lower factory suspension at the back is so that the body levels out under braking instead of diving lower at the front and shifting the centre of gravity forward.

Thanks for that that explains it.