electric folding mirrors

Gav93_S3

Reaction score
Decided I want electric folding mirrors but just rang Audi to change and found out my car is already in the country!! Has anyone ever had these put on else where or at Audi them selves or have any idea if this can be done ans how much does it cost

I can supply/fit the folding mirrors, ping me a pm

Interested in the folding mirrors for my A3, apparently 90% of the Audi's that come to Australia do not have the comfort pack. Sad to see that a $12995 Hyundai I20 have them as standard

Reactions: pburv
Interested in the folding mirrors for my A3, apparently 90% of the Audi's that come to Australia do not have the comfort pack. Sad to see that a $12995 Hyundai I20 have them as standard
It's the only way budget car manufacturers can compete with premium brands by filling their cars with loads of tech. Just goes to show how cheap all this tech.is and how much the premium brand manufacturers are making.....:blahblah1:

Reactions: Jassyo06 and TDI-line
I can supply/fit the folding mirrors, ping me a pm
Hi just picked up a2016 s3 with electric heated mirrors but presumed they would be folding, can you retrofit? Cost and are you mobile or can you come to me,I'm in north Wales Llandudno
Kind regards Matt

Please pm me to discuss further, many thanks.

I had the same issue! I feel your pain. I called my dealer about 2 weeks after I placed my order to add auto dim mirrors and park assist. Was told "SORRY TOO LATE" as car was already on assembly line. Now I have to parallel park old school style.
But still love the car anyways....
Cheers

Evening nhn how do I Pm you? I am oldskool apologies

Evening nhn how do I Pm you? I am oldskool apologies

To PM anyone click on their avatar (little postage stamp picture) then click on start a conversation.

It's the only way budget car manufacturers can compete with premium brands by filling their cars with loads of tech. Just goes to show how cheap all this tech.is and how much the premium brand manufacturers are making.....:blahblah1:

Options are all profit mate....Audi,BMW, Mercedes, porsche **** all premium brands have there captive buyers wrapped round there own No2 holes lol

Reactions: Rob2k68 and pburv
actually surprised what you pay for an S3 in Oz, not only no folding mirrors, not even a rear armrest ...

My RS3 has them, it was a nice surprise as I wasn't expecting them.

Reactions: Jassyo06
Just bought a Polo for the wife. The convenience pack option, which comprises an auto-dimming rear-view mirror, automatic headlights, rain-sensing windscreen wipers and power-folding door mirrors was only another £235 . Bit of a no brainer really compared to what it would cost to retrofit the parts.

Reactions: richinsoton, Kalashnikov and Rob2k68