Electric seats

vr6gordy

Reaction score
I've just swiped the bases and up rights over on my seats to electric but the up right is leaning forward I can't move it yet till
My harness comes anyone no the what wires on the plug I can add power to to make it move back

Had a good look at the wires tonight I see a thick brown wire guess that's the earth and I all so see a thick red/white wire is this the live ??? Anyone

No but it's the only other thick wire there

Sorted it's the red and white wire ..

Gordy , i just bought new leather to go in mine but its not electric whereas my old seats are , is it easy to change everything to electric not got that far yet ?

There not to bad to swop over just take your time .. Remember when you remove the back panel from the back of the seat ..pull it off from the top .. There are 3 clips at the top which are very tight and at the bottom there are 2 plastic hooks

Thanks Gordy i will try it once car comes back from spray shop.

Knocking the head rest plastic out is easy just a bit of wood and hit them
Out from the inside .. The hardest bit are the clips once you removed your airbag

Got my loom from kafurec today but can't find a guide where to run wires

No need to remove airbags as both new an old seats are both bagged.

New seats don't have motor , ive gotta take all electrics out of old seats and put into new which are manual .

Or i may just say F kit and leave them manual lol

When i get the car back i'll have look mate not that bothered about electrics but we'll see.