Electrical issues with S4 B9

Ed666

Reaction score
recently bought an s4 - the other day while driving I noticed a few issues, I am no guru with cars but I suspect electrical.

The issues are as follows
  1. While driving every warning light came on one after the other
  2. the rear window would not go up had to attempt several times
  3. Error message regarding key auth

Any ideas? i am going to get a diag done but if anyone knows of these issues that would be amazing!! !

I had that when I had a dodgy battery in my car. Even though it would start the car I randomly got loads of errors and eventually it wouldn't start. Replaced under warranty and all has been fine since. This was on a new car and battery died within the year.

Reactions: Ed666
I had that when I had a dodgy battery in my car. Even though it would start the car I randomly got loads of errors and eventually it wouldn't start. Replaced under warranty and all has been fine since. This was on a new car and battery died within the year.
Thankyou for getting back - thought it may be the battery but thanks for the sanity check

Get it checked. Most garages have more sophisticated battery tester for these stop start batteries, agm/efb etc. Old school ways with multimeters don’t work nowadays.

Reactions: Ed666
Get it checked. Most garages have more sophisticated battery tester for these stop start batteries, agm/efb etc. Old school ways with multimeters don’t work nowadays.
Yeah i have an Audi health check booked in - Assume this will come up?
Anyone know whats included? also whats in a audi diag?

I had a battery replaced under warranty by be in a Tiguan wouldn't start the car, there was a recall on a batch of batteries with bad cells in be at least, guess there could be a common supply across vag

I had a battery replaced under warranty by be in a Tiguan wouldn't start the car, there was a recall on a batch of batteries with bad cells in be at least, guess there could be a common supply across vag
Same across the Audi range. Efb type batteries which is in the A1/3, golfs etc