Q7 Electrical system: fault please contact workshop

Sirbulina

Reaction score
DEF69A9C 9A04 4DC1 811D 1E965153310E
What does it mean

What is self explanatory? What could it be? The battery is changed 7 months ago and 3 weeks ago I changed the belt and the stretchers from the alternator

Self-explanatory in that you need to get it seen to. This message may as well read "its broken" and nothing more.
Only a scan will tell you what exactly is broken (hopefully) and then go from there. Remember most of these messages are for the normal driver/owner who just needs to know enough that they need to book the car in to have someone look at it

Reactions: NHN
Short update
I went to measure the battery level and it was around 11.4-11.4 and the guy from there told me that it must be 12.6+. After that on my way home a lot of new errors came out: like the suspension stopped working(I was feeling like in trampoline) after that when I wanned to park it seems like my servodirection stoped working too and a lot of more this kind. When I tried to start it again it didn’t.
my very big problem is that the battery is changed like 4 months ago and the belts and the stretchers from the alternator 3 weeks ago and my problem is that I can’t understand what is happening so the battery is draining like that….

You need to meter circuits to trace the drain.
I kindly agree with you but what is annoying for me is that it had drained in like 12 hours and dead when the engine was still on. I thought that while the engine is running the battery is charging.

Clearly you have a charging issue then, so either battery, alternator, wiring or module issue.

Still you need to check alternator output.

Kinda going round in circles pointlessly, it's clear it's either not charging or you have an immense drain, either way get it looked at or test properly.

This code is essentially your car's way of telling you that something isn't right. To get to the bottom of it, I'd recommend reaching out to a workshop or a qualified technician. They have specialized diagnostic tools that can decode these fault codes and pinpoint the exact issue. It's the quickest and most accurate way to identify and resolve the problem.
If you're looking for professional assistance, you can check out https://kanatautilitiesltd.ca for potential solutions or to connect with experts who specialize in electrical diagnostics. They should be able to provide you with the help you need to get your Q7 back in top shape.