Enabling subwoofer and more

Daniela3

Reaction score
Hi everybody, I am fitting a centre speaker and sub to my Audi A3 saloon with basic 8 speaker system. Also going to retro fit the auto lights does any one know if this could be done with obd11 pro ? As my friend has one of these if so could you please post what needs to be changed

thanks
Dan

Auto lights (and wipers) I guess is possible with that tool, sound system = no. Light's coding has been detailed on the forum in a few posts which you should be able to find via the search feature. Sound System needs special tools. If you can get to London then I can activate the sound system.

Hi mate to retro fit the boot sub and centre speaker does it have to be a certain model mmi as I have searched the forum and i come across some one who could not activate there speakers. I have also sent you a email

thanks
Dan

Also interested in this. Have a fl 2017 and the audio quality makes me sad :(. Came from a Bose setup in a 2016 mazda 3 sport, really sad to own my s3 and miss a mazda! Had a 2019 a3 whilst it was in for service and the active speakers in there sounded a hundred times better.... what's the cheapest thing I can do to stop it sounding like all the bass is behind me and what's left is coming from the foot wells, with no low/mid up front? Can I just amp up what I have, ala 2019 a3's?

Hi all I have fitted the sensor and the lights but I do not have a clue how to code it as all instructions seem to be for vcds and I only have obd11 pro any ideas ?
Thanks
Dan