Engine almost done, now for styling...

waring192

Reaction score
Forge has very kindly done me a great deal on some products as some of you know...

Now time has come for some cosmetic work along with big brakes. Been looking for inspiration but now I have found pretty much what I want! Some do not like the black roof but Im going ahead with it along with matt black BBS CH, BBS CK or Speedline Turinis.

Should look something like this in a few weeks:

mtm_s3_sportback.jpg

003__scaled_600_038.jpg

What do you think?

Last edited:
Absolutely spot on mate. You going matt black or carbon roof??

please dont do carbon... car will look spot on with MTM's n black roof... something about fake carbon roofs and bonnets that makes the car very chavvy... im all for real carbon parts e.g m3's and real carbon bonnets... i just think 30k car and fake carbon stickers roof?? the solid black acceptable cause your saving a respray, just my opinion...

Will you inc getting the spoiler done as well?

Sounds spot on to me. Will look sweet. BBS CK's are my favourite at the moment.

Hate you James!!!!! lol...... you jammy G*T!!!!

Will look awsome as well you know esp the alloys, definately the alloys 0)(0 lol

Will you inc getting the spoiler done as well?

Yep sure will be.

Sounds spot on to me. Will look sweet. BBS CK's are my favourite at the moment.

CK's are what I want but looking for used is very hard! CH are easy to pick up.

Will look awsome as well you know esp the alloys, definately the alloys 0)(0 lol

haha, wont be ready for the inters but the engine bay will look nice. Unless I can pick up a set over the weekend!

You are sooo being spoiled lol. Just keep it..... least for a while lol!

might be interesting when its all finished to see what bhp hes putting out! Either RR or a NW meet lol

Nice car mate. Love the s3 sportback. What wheels you running at the moment I love them! i want them! lol

There you go pal, a couple of mine to help u make your mind up

MTM's last year

013-2.jpg

CK's this year

151.jpg

the MTM's aren't as heavy as people make out, don't get me wrong they aren't lightweight wheels, they were 1kg heavier than stock, but bearing in mind they are 1 inch wider and 1 inch bigger I don't think thats to bad and they do look the nuts.
The CK's are lighter than stock 18's and you can feel it, not sure if you are aware the offset of the CK's is better than the CH's for filling the arches, ET44 for the CK, ET50 for the CH's, which is 1 of the reasons I went for the CK's

im going for the ck's soon but in going to have them done in smoked chrome like my old ch's

yours did look very nice indeed, maybe a I should of bought them then! you have pm by the way!

Just did a quick photoshop with stock wheels and black roof and I dont think im liking it now.

Might be because it was before is was lowered and the angle?

AudiS32.jpg

What you think?