Error in tapatalk! Help!! :(

TimWills28

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
04a112415072cdfe8594767918c28980.jpg

Keep getting this error any ideas

I keep on getting them too mate, literally every other post I click on I get this.... Tried updating my phone and the app!

Yh mate, surely we can't be only Apple owners having this problem! I have to use Safari which is just so jarring

I've just been manning it through, I bought an exhaust off here last week and messages were playing up which was annoying, just took 4 attempts to get on this thread, I keep sending error reports when it gets on my tits can't see it doing much use like! I'm guessing this will fix in the next update but it's a ball ache until then!

saved me 20 mins there haha! just gonna have to man it through pal, im certain this will be for every IOS user! see if anyone else picks up on this thread...... if they can get on it that is haha

Reactions: TimWills28
We are aware there is an issue with tapatalk.

Reactions: S3Alex
We are aware there is an issue with tapatalk.

I think it's broken!

Had exactly the same issues....sometimes multiple refershes seems to clear it...sometimes not.

Reactions: SW14NY'S, Marshy and Sandra
I have the same issue too, resorting to Safari for now, which as Tim says is a bit of a mare!

Reactions: TimWills28
Yes till Tapatalk mess it up again lol :) x

Reactions: S3Alex
Our Tapatalk software is up to date. Administrators is looking into why it's not working

Is very frustrating not being able to use the app properly, threads not opening and replies saying they haven't sent only to find they have!

Reactions: Cambaines
I've been having this problem also. I also have another error. I can't login to my account even though I'm entering the correct details.

I have notified admin

Reactions: Marshy
Should be working now

Reactions: Marshy and TimWills28
Will pass it back to admin