Escaped Prisoners

voorhees

Staff member
Reaction score
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...r-missing-from-open-prison-for-five-days.html

In an open prison ***?? and they have alerted the public five days after they knew they were gone ?? stupidity on a grand scale.

The one with the gold chain and cross..Cole was responsible for the deaths of a 16 and 18 year old,this was when I was a townie and I heard eyewitness accounts of his handiwork.He entered a nightclub with a knife on a thursday night on a 16-18 year olds night.

what amazes me is that 2 convicted murderers are in an open prison!!! punishment??? oh yeah, probabaly violates their 'human' rights......

Mark,the thing is this is so vividly in my memory as a footie team mate was there watching a nurse try in vain to save one of the poor lads...wasn't a pretty sight with arterial blood (black) covering the dance floor.
God only knows what the victims families are going thru.

They'll be rounded up soon enough.

However I think its best I keep my opinion on the prison system to myself though.

They'll be rounded up soon enough.

As comforting as that sounds Tom they have had five days before the authorities told the public so it makes me think how far could I get in five days ?
I'd be in Scandinavia now....easy peasy thanks mr home secretary.

i know a guy that walked out of a prison in about 2001 hasnt been back since its a joke thats why im trying to convince the misses to up anchor and get off out of this shithole

as for the knife man a effin animal should be putdown

As comforting as that sounds Tom they have had five days before the authorities told the public so it makes me think how far could I get in five days ?
I'd be in Scandinavia now....easy peasy thanks mr home secretary.

5 days to tell the public but I bet they were well aware of it prior to that (at least I hope so anyway!)

i actually feel sorry for you tom i couldnt be a copper without using about 3 tins a week in cs gas and many stunguns because when i watch stuff like boose britain or and copper thing on the tv it has me raging the all the effin freeks and cheaky little dickheads you have to deal with daily i just couldnt handle it ...
about 40 percent of the general public want shooting in to space really

i actually feel sorry for you tom i couldnt be a copper without using about 3 tins a week in cs gas and many stunguns because when i watch stuff like boose britain or and copper thing on the tv it has me raging the all the effin freeks and cheaky little dickheads you have to deal with daily i just couldnt handle it ...
about 40 percent of the general public want shooting in to space really

but Jonnie you don't see the paperwork side of it also it would be good to see how many hours of film is done per actual footage used,I know Donal Macintyres Chelsea hooligan stuff had 18 months of him hanging with them yet had a few minutes of vague references to 'organised' stuff.

strange i feel almost not hear.... ok see you lads leeve you to it :kiss:

Paperwork isnt too bad for me to be fair, can be a pain but its not all bad really.

As for dealing with the public, it can be a bind sometimes but I dont mind really. If people want to shout and swear at me then I'll just ruin their day ;)

yeah the paper work must be a killer but it should be like the states i say mess with the cops there and you get folded up like a deck chair ....

over hear the cops get the **** took out of them and i dont agree with it for example the hoodie giving it out being really mouthy a cop should just pull out his cs and fecking blind the lot hahahaha stand there laughing and say not so mouthy now are you son i bet they would soon toe the line lol

more like the states...as in Rodney King ;)

No to USA style policing!!....although I am getting a taser soon.

Over here I prefer to use my mouth to sort people out, hands on if needed but if I can avoid it I will. If someone needs twisting up then fair enough, but I'll always try and avoid it if I can. I dont want to get into an upper and a downer with people unless I can help it.

that was a bit to heavy handed although he did deserve a bit of a kicking he took the **** out of them copers so they leathered him ....just a tad to much lol

its not are job to be parents to these ****** kids , but a usa style cops would knock these shits into line sorry tom i dont agree the country is falling apart because of ******** laws and political correctness if the parents wont knock em in line then the police should because by ignoring the issue the country will and is falling apart

america is worse than here....litagation started there (ambulance chacing)

You really dont want American style policing here. I'll never be prepared to carry a firearm at work.....the shits just raise their game then.

No good at all, it might not be perfect here but its not half bad compared to a lot of the other places in the word....Russia for example.

The one with the gold chain and cross..Cole was responsible for the deaths of a 16 and 18 year old,this was when I was a townie and I heard eyewitness accounts of his handiwork.He entered a nightclub with a knife on a thursday night on a 16-18 year olds night.

Although I agree the guy should be locked up in a proper prison for long time, he shouldnt have a knife but he didnt walk in & just stab them, he actually was attacked 1st by the said 1st guy then he stabbed him in the leg which caught a vessel & led to the death as couldnt be controlled, then apparently a load of guys were chucked out & the 2nd guy also attacked the guy & he stabbed him also in defense.

Thing is I wouldnt have a knife tbh but what would you do in his situation, all comes down to upbringing tbh & life you choose, the 2 guys probably didnt deserve to die ok & its sad & I dont condone any of it, but it does go to show, you live by the sword & you die by the sword, all serious here no puns or jokes.

Here's link to the actual govermental site so has brief info.

http://www.hmcourts-service.gov.uk/legalprof/tariffs/tariff_cole.htm

Personally I think the whole lot of them were absolute fecking idiots, they have all suffered & caused unreputable pain & sadness to alot of other people just to be what, hard, tough, big up your chest, now what they got, nothing, how can you feel bad for there actions, I feel bad for there families, I'm not a hard ******* interms of no feelings I just look at the bigger picture instead of just seeing 2 guys got stabbed & you have to think if he wasnt armed with a knife, what would they have done to him.

Personally they should bring back eye for an eye, hang the feckers if they are truly convicted of murder, but then what do we do in the case of wrongly convicted, hard one for sure given the guildford 4 as an example.

You really dont want American style policing here. I'll never be prepared to carry a firearm at work.....the shits just raise their game then.

A Taser is a firearm tbh, it can kill, not as easily as an actual bulleted gun, but still dangerous, but I to a degree agree with Jonnie, we need zero tolerance policing in the UK now, get Guilliani over here & get this ****** country sorted out, mouthy little fecking hoodies need to be put in there place.

Doesnt help us with USA gangs & the aspiration to be like them, NWA wasnt exactly a good thing for this aswell as Dizzee singing tunes with "And all I care about is sex and violence" & rest doesnt exactly help the situations does it for youngsters

CS spray is considered a firearm which I already carry too.

Taser could kill someone for sure, however its seen as a lower use of force than baton and CS. I think the taser will come into its own when you light someone up with the little red dot. I think that alone will be enough to get most people to wind their necks in nicely.

With a firearm you shoot someone to kill them, no 'give em one in the leg'....so if you decide to use your gun you would end up killing somoene. Sure there's a risk of death with taser but to be honest people will have had fair warning to stop doing what they are doing prior to deploying it anyway....plus the risk of death is hugely less than it is with a gun.

sorry NHN but when has the law got the facts wrong ? also sorry A3Tom.
A lad I know was stitched up by a prostitute and ended up with a hefty sentence yet the judge could not see that the woman prepared to spread her legs for money would lie to twelve men/women and a bloke wearing a wig ? she got a big compo claim for her few words.
laws an ***

No need to apologise to me buddy, the law can be an *** for sure.

I always like the 'shoot him in the leg' line as the femur is one hell of a bone and a majority of the time its at an angle to ricochet the bullet into the torso cavity...thus killing you.

Bit extreme for 99.9% of the situations I get myself into though, I just shout at people!.

sorry NHN but when has the law got the facts wrong ? also sorry A3Tom.
A lad I know was stitched up by a prostitute and ended up with a hefty sentence yet the judge could not see that the woman prepared to spread her legs for money would lie to twelve men/women and a bloke wearing a wig ? she got a big compo claim for her few words.
laws an ***

Jase yes thats why I said its a tough one given wrongly convicted, but I have no sympathy for people that act in this manner, ok yeah they were young but the killer was 17 & we see even younger kids doing this, I mean I have sympathy for the ones like what was his name in Liverpool, he's the one to shed a tear for man, not these cretins who think they're hard/tough by acting like this, even if the laws an **** they are the bigger ***** for starting the problem in the 1st place.

But seriously mate, you're having sympathy for the guy when he was using prostitutes, sorry but that alone says alot to most people, seriously if he wasnt breaking the law & tbh risking many things then he must have been fairly stupid, sorry if he's someone you know but thats my opinion, dont begrudge me for it, but using a pro is a no no, as whatever happens its always trouble.

Bit extreme for 99.9% of the situations I get myself into though, I just shout at people!.

Hell yeah! If it was all action you'd struggle to get insurance and your wages would be quite good and therefore you'd be driving an S3:)

shouldnt be going with prostitutes tbh devils daughters are poison... but thats up to him

and tom ive had a gun at my head and with that gun my mate ws shot 3 times and i know for a fact you would totally change your mind if a criminal pulls one on you....

id rather be armed if i was a cop because theres nothing worse than not having one and having one pointed at you theres no worse feeling of helplessness and i no that night if i would of had one id of emptied it

the criminals are taking the **** totally ,drugs ,car ,theft, burgulrys , even alot of immegrants come here to do crime its a fecking farce the days of nice policing are over .... arm up get tough and take back the streets coppers on foot in force fecking armed up not just driving through an estate in a bleeding police car once a night if that ....

not having a go at you mate but this country is a laughing stock

Hell yeah! If it was all action you'd struggle to get insurance and your wages would be quite good and therefore you'd be driving an S3:)

Why would I want a heavier version of my car? ;)

double-edged-sword.jpg

Thats what arming police would be, one one side you would certainly have safer streets as I think people would think twice before facing upto coppers, but on flip side you would probably have more pointless deaths from trigger happy cops & also criminals etc taking up more arms themselves, leading to a society like US has, but 1 big difference of UK & US, they actually have the constitution that allows them to arm themselves where as we cant, so for them owning a gun is legal with the right permits etc which is why its so bad over there & police must be armed to the teeth.

Tough one for sure & could get out of hand easily, guess Tasers do have there place as even the hardest man can be made small & pee his pants quite literally with that many volts

yeah but nige the public are armed over there it would never be like america a gun is legally in every house over here just the crims are alot of people crims have guns now...

over here i know of 3 people i actually know , mates that have been shot in ten years and they are not drug dealers gangsters or anything like that one was over a fecking phone call the guy threatened my mate , he said he was gone beet him so the guy said come out side say that next min the guy walks out comes back in full of holes one bullet is still lodged in his spine pointless......

and the drug problem is terrible alot of people i know are on coke and i mean alot and alot are selling it to , i know father and son tagteems on the shyte it really is a joke i know it cant be perfect but serious the police and the government is losing on all sides....

anyway enough of preeching but enoch powels speech springs to mind not that ive heard it but i always here the old streets will " run red with blood " line and i honestly believe he's right ....

I think the taser will come into its own when you light someone up with the little red dot. I think that alone will be enough to get most people to wind their necks in nicely.

Lol I like that, very true!

I don't think our Police should be armed. All forces have dedicated firearms units which are readily available to attend any incident if required. By definition these guys would be better trained as there are fewer of them, if every officer was armed there would be so many that that training would be compromised. Compromised training is compromised public safety at the end of the day.

Tazer's combined with PAVA spray is sufficient for 99.9% of incidents the Police would ever stumble across, armed backup is then instantly available if needed.

Lol I like that, very true!

I don't think our Police should be armed. All forces have dedicated firearms units which are readily available to attend any incident if required. By definition these guys would be better trained as there are fewer of them, if every officer was armed there would be so many that that training would be compromised. Compromised training is compromised public safety at the end of the day.

Tazer's combined with PAVA spray is sufficient for 99.9% of incidents the Police would ever stumble across, armed backup is then instantly available if needed.

true enough, there are certain people I know I wouldnt trust with a banana let alone a taser :ninja:

Anyway back on topic
I have just seen on the news that the families of the victims were told two days after he escaped!! also the spokesman for the Police reassured all concerned by saying they are taking steps to catch them..as in watching their relatives houses.