Espec. only for RS3+S3 developed adjustable Eibach springs

Pizza

Reaction score
Eibach germany developed especially only for the 8V RS3 and S3 an adjustable springkit with the aim to offer an individ. perfect lowering look p l u s an improvement of the ride performance ! Not like others which are using the same nonsense frontspring for Leon 1.2 , Golf and also RS3 !
Here the kit (part no E21-S3/RS3 ) screwed to a perfect lowering
36690912zl.jpg

36690915wg.jpg

Reactions: dp_motley
Looks like the same ride height I have on my PFL model with the eibach pro kit

Looks like the same ride height I have on my PFL model with the eibach pro kit
No Pro Kit lowering is less and espec. at the rear at some S3 and RS3 a bit too high. The ride is eibach-like fantastic. Comfort.+sporty. Perfect in combination with the brilliant monotube magnetic ride dampers, wich are better than the dampers in the most coiloverkits.

A bit late to the party I think. There are already a range of HAS springs available for the RS3. What’s so special about these?

If you want to come here and flog the product you may want to provide some more detailed information.

Mag ride shocks better than most coilovers!! There are a lot of cheap trashy coilovers out there. :)

The damping setup and sensitivity of the magnetic ride dampers are at my opinion brilliant and I would never ever exchange these dampers. With the springs it is different. These Eibach E21-S3/RS3 adjustable spring are definetely more sporty in cornering and athe the other hand they offer even a bit more comfort as the o.e. S3 and RS3 springs ! It is not too stiff as you can see a bit here at 1:16 min

So just to be clear, only the rear has adjustable height?

Yes adjustable at the rear which is more important and technical the best way because
with the rear adjustment you can choose the look of the lowering you prefer, wedge-profile or to avoid the hanging back-look etc.
And no one buys a lowering kit to screw it up in the front when you have the best possible lowering in the front also regarding ride performance. Important is that you have the possibility to adjust at the rear to avoid the hanging back-look or too strong wedge look.
And the big benefit is also: no noises with helper springs or adjustable bearings in the front which also make very often noises earlier or later and which really nerves in the daily life. And no loss of comfort in the front.
I tested front and rear adjustable springs with helper springs in the front , of a different manufacturerer, in a Audi A4 B8 and it was always a stupid noise from the helper spring construction in the front and much too hard for daily use.

Eibach germany developed especially only for the 8V RS3 and S3 an adjustable springkit with the aim to offer an individ. perfect lowering look p l u s an improvement of the ride performance ! Not like others which are using the same nonsense frontspring for Leon 1.2 , Golf and also RS3 !
Here the kit (part no E21-S3/RS3 ) screwed to a perfect lowering
36690912zl.jpg

36690915wg.jpg

i've got them om my 2016 rs3 and they are pretty good i think.
previous had mss which were nice but the front were bottoming out. also had kw has spring which felt abit harsh for my liking with noise form the front adjusters.

what height are your rear adjusters set at.

rgds