Euro plates

RGBARGEE

Reaction score
Any idea why my local Audi dealer are stopping fitting Europlates as a default choice. I travel to the EU often and am very pro EU. Any ideas?? If they turn out to be Brexiteers I will take my custom elsewhere...

Didn't fit mine either which was pre brexit LOL.

TX.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

I requested them on all of my Audi's and the dealer supplied and fitted them from new without an issue.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Reactions: RGBARGEE
I think there are some rural parts of the UK that have been anti EU for years but hey.. I live in an area (Greater Bristol) where most people voted to stay in the EU (I think)and as we know it's not 100% certain that we are leaving... soooo whatever your views stopping fitting Europlates is a bad move. Who wants 1960's GB stickers .... maybe the same people????
I requested them on all of my Audi's and the dealer supplied and fitted them from new without an issue.

That's fair enough as will my dealer but we are still in the EU so why alter the default option...

I think there are some rural parts of the UK that have been anti EU for years but hey.. I live in an area (Greater Bristol) where most people voted to stay in the EU (I think)and as we know it's not 100% certain that we are leaving... soooo whatever your views stopping fitting Europlates is a bad move. Who wants 1960's GB stickers .... maybe the same people????

That's fair enough as will my dealer but we are still in the EU so why alter the default option...
Agreed, it should be the default option.

We're leaving RG as they say id build a bridge and get over that one.

Reactions: Beebee-one
Any idea why my local Audi dealer are stopping fitting Europlates as a default choice. I travel to the EU often and am very pro EU. Any ideas?? If they turn out to be Brexiteers I will take my custom elsewhere...

' I travel to the EU often and am very pro EU.'

Surely you mean you travel to Europe, not the EU (ie, a bureaucratic body in Brussels??).
The Brexit vote was to leave the EU.........?

Anyway, dont want to the thread to decend into a tit for tat political debate - you need to try a different forum for that.

Reactions: Spaceman_RS3
Sounds like the dealer has "taken back control" :haha: