Exhaust for rsq3?

Gavin96

Reaction score
Hi folks i hope your all well. I have Been snooping round for an exhaust system for my rs and there is not much around for my car, suposedly because you have to get round the battery in the rear of the boot which is a problem. I have found 2 companies so far that will do an exhaust system. One with supersprint, and another company called tony banks custom exhaust systems in leeds. Any ideas on if the custom exhaust system is any good as its a lot cheaper than the supersprint exhaust? Cheers gav

Are you wanting to retain the ecu controlled valve? Like the Supersprint system

BCS do a down pipe and sports cat (keeping the catback) but you’d need a remap.

Have you seen PCW Exhaust Mods? If you are only after a bit more noise then this might be an option.

Are you wanting to retain the ecu controlled valve? Like the Supersprint system

BCS do a down pipe and sports cat (keeping the catback) but you’d need a remap.

Have you seen PCW Exhaust Mods? If you are only after a bit more noise then this might be an option.
Hi dan, no i am not looking at having a valved controlled exhaust system.
I just want something to give my audi that nice rs grumble / pop and bang sound that my last one had, as i was a bit dissapointed how quiet mine is currently standard. And remap wise i would probably go to unicorn motors as they are a 5 minute drive from mine and have talked me thru what they would get for my vehicle. Cheers gav.

The current OEM system is valve controlled so removing it might flag an error but if you plan to have it mapped then they will be able to sort that.​

This is a forum members car after the exhaust has been modified by PCW

The current OEM system is valve controlled so removing it might flag an error but if you plan to have it mapped then they will be able to sort that.​

This is a forum members car after the exhaust has been modified by PCW

Hi dan, yes that does sound better to be fair might look further into that cheers.

Determining an exhaust is one thing - however do look at the cost of getting a replacement rear valence modified and fitted before committing, as most - if not all - aftermarket systems are twin outlet. Trust me, not cheap!

Determining an exhaust is one thing - however do look at the cost of getting a replacement rear valence modified and fitted before committing, as most - if not all - aftermarket systems are twin outlet. Trust me, not cheap!
Ah ok thanks for the advice hawkeyes3 !