Exhaust help needed

Webbo

Reaction score
Sorry not sure if this is in the correct section, please do move if required.

I have a 2014 A5 Sportback S line 2.0T quattro, I would like either quad or ideally the bigger oval RS5 exhaust tips.

Are there just tips available or would genuine fit? Or would the RS5 oval tips fit into the existing opening?
Looking at help and experience please.

Thanks
WEBBO

Capture
Sorry not sure if this is in the correct section, please do move if required.

I have a 2014 A5 Sportback S line 2.0T quattro, I would like either quad or ideally the bigger oval RS5 exhaust tips.

Are there just tips available or would genuine fit? Or would the RS5 oval tips fit into the existing opening?
Looking at help and experience please.

Thanks
WEBBO

The RS4/5 has 2 Exhaust pipe Tips each side from the Back Boxes , Its the Rear Valance that has the Two Large oval Aperture where the Tips sit inside, I can take close up pics of my Rs4 Valance and Exhausts which is same set up as Rs5 if it Helps Explain it any Better.. Ave Added a Pic of my Old RS5 and if you look closely u can see the Tips inside the Ovals.... The Valance and Bumper and Tips are all separate Items ...

Last edited:
Ideally would like the RS5 look with the single oval exhaust look. How can I go about it? Don't want to upgrade the exhaust.purely for xosmetics

Does the S5 rear valance fit straight onto my A5 S line? If it does I just need the larger oval tips and should be ok??

Does the S5 rear valance fit straight onto my A5 S line? If it does I just need the larger oval tips and should be ok??
Un sure, u could also look into getting the S4 Valance and go for Quad Tipps, Or see if there is a Carbon Valance that has the Oval apatures.