exhaust options

raymondbowon

Reaction score
Hi guys.

I have an a4 avant 1.8 turbo 190 model with the twin exit exhausts.

Looking for a sportier setup, cat back with new backboxes.

Any suggestions. Got about 300 quid. Or is this asking a bit much for this price.

Cheers

custom
you shold do a cat back for around 300 where are you from ?

I live in tamworth.

Any suggestions on good places to take it.

Cheers

Save you money for a few more months a gat a full system from cat or turbo back

hi mate, im from stafford, and also have the same dilema...i have a 1.8t 190 and want exactly the same thing, woud be nice for the same budget too, sadly i think this is a little cheap. there is a place in wasall that do custom exhaust for £400.... which isnt too bad, they say they can get the sound to be as close to what you want.
we might be able to get them nocked down closer to£300 each if we were both to go maybe.

Reactions: moggs
I had mine handmade by a mate but it was more than £300 but worth every penny. If you want his details let me know and he is in Nottingham :)

A few years back there was a group buy from Blue Flame for turbo back system which inc 200 cell cat and full system for £720 all in..

Yeah ive dealt with mij performance in the past. Ive also heard good things about a firm in birmingham called torque flow, although ive yet to actually speak to anyone as it always goes to answerphone. Not a great start.

As quoted by cmd blueflame do a decent cat back think they retail at 460 delivered, thats with 4" slash cut tips looks cool! You might be able to cut a deal if you both by one?

As quoted by cmd blueflame do a decent cat back think they retail at 460 delivered, thats with 4" slash cut tips looks cool! You might be able to cut a deal if you both by one?

When you say delivered I presume that you do literally mean deliverd only, not fitted?

Yer just delivered by a small man in a white van, no fitting! But fitting it can be done you self if its cat back veryyy simple! Unless your special then pay someone!!! Saying all this ive just had my custom turbo back system fully fitted for 750 and its the nuts pops and bangs...

Blueflame exhausts are awesome they used my car as the prototype for the exhaust system :)

Just been on the website. 530 quid plus delivery. Bit much for me.

Ill get some quotes from local custom builders me thinks.