Exhaust or down pipe?

ohmyaudi

Reaction score
Okay so I'm currently running the stock exhaust with res delete and pops and bangs added in on a stage 1 map... but I want more. More noise, more pops and bangs, yup I want to be anti social when I put my foot down.

Question is do I go full catback exhaust system or decat downpipe and therefore stage 2? Is there going to be much difference in cost? If I go new exhaust system I want it valves and resonated which adds a lot of cost, and I want one that doesn't sound raspy. If I go decat downpipe I'd get more pops and bangs but how goes this sound with the stock system and res delete?

I had rez delete on stock backbox and a ss decat and it sounded tinny and horrid from inside not so bad outside
I now have a full turbo back scorpian decat no rez and no valves the sound is much better and deep in tone and ritch but it's mega LOUD so I think ill add there rez section in future

I’ve had decat to standard back box and was great. Change to Milltek back box with no valves or res and it’s loud ! Both are great to be honest.

I had rez delete on stock backbox and a ss decat and it sounded tinny and horrid from inside not so bad outside
I now have a full turbo back scorpian decat no rez and no valves the sound is much better and deep in tone and ritch but it's mega LOUD so I think ill add there rez section in future
Yeah I've heard similar things from others. Anyone got sound clips of standard back box with decat and res delete?

I have a few videos problem is videos do no justice if your on Instagram add _s38v_

Reactions: dp_motley and ohmyaudi
I’ve had decat to standard back box and was great. Change to Milltek back box with no valves or res and it’s loud ! Both are great to be honest.

Do you think decat with resonator and no valves would be acceptable for DD? Worry about the drone a bit