Exhaust

S1.Garry

Reaction score
Hi guys my S1 is 15 months old now. I am thinking about changing the exhaust as efficiency to dynamic really has no sound difference and I think it should have been louder from the factory. I am obviously still in warranty and also on pcp and when I spoke to the dealer on this I was told it's fine to do so as long as original was put back on at the end of my term which I though was great. Then they said if I need to go in for any warranty work it would also need to be refitted and I'm thinking it's sounds a bit of a pain maybe. Have you guys had any issues with aftermarket exhausts and dealers?

To be fair as long as any mods such as exhaust or intake etc, are bolt on - bolt off, just replace the OE parts as they've suggested and you should't see any issues. If you start cutting out the first mid silencer (second gets replaced by the cat back exhaust) then you might see some problems as you can't un do that sort of mod!

Purchase my Custom rear silencer, was fabricated to perfection! get some really nice pops and bangs with APR Stage 1/2 can also get standard tips welded on to box too!