Exhausted!

Grant

Reaction score
How's this for an exhaust:

lovely_sunny.jpg

... or maybe not!

there is a white punto i keep seeing that has got 8 DTM style exhausts!....im sooo gonna have to get a pic of it!

Its like two after burners.... Of Lesley Ashes lips... ( no offence intended if you are lesley ash and using this forum )

[ QUOTE ]
FactionOne said:
sunny.jpg

Come on, you know you love the style!

R

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, this is the funniest thing I've seen for ages!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Saw another nissan today it was an almera wasnt quite as good as the sunny as it only had a single tail pipe and sounded like a wet fart just wish i had my camera it was a fine example of engineering.

im impressed more by the tow hitch he has installed on the car. Id like to see what kind of trailer he tows behind this car.

He pulls a low loader, so when he breaks down, they just push it into the loader and then gets pulled to the garage by his chav mates. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Are you sure that aint Iraqi owned and they are trying to build and smuggle another supergun out of the country! Or i could be wrong maybe the piping for the new sewer system planned for london! (Seems to carry the crap around good enough anyway) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif