Existing order and MY22?

Vertigo1

Reaction score
Hi,

So I have an order in since last month. It's a straight PCH lease and a factory order which originally had an ETA of July.

I've just been informed that the ETA is now start of September, which doesn't bother me, but does raise the question of model years.

With delivery in September, is it now likely the car would be built as a MY22 car (whenever the cut-off is for that, usually around June isn't it?).
If so, what changes might there be? What's the situation if something significant changes which I don't like?

MY22 will be the build week of the third week of July onwards, whatever week that is.

Changes....? Maybe they'll have sorted out out all faults/problems with the model by then
On a serious note l don't see them changing anything at all why because of all it's problems of production on the MY21 models

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

What about the mandatory speed restriction?

Generally changes like the mandatory speed restriction, such as DRL back in 2011. Are only actually on brand new models type approved after this date, therefore it wouldn't be applicable until the B10 A4 is out.