EXOTIC HOLIDAY DESTINATION SUGGESTIONS

floyd 1.8 turbo

Mirror, Signal, Outmanoeuvre
Reaction score
Hello everyone and happy new year. Was just wondering if anyone has any holiday recommendations you can throw my way?

Me and my better half are getting married in may and i'm shopping about for a honeymoon so i thought i'd ask for a few opinions.

I've been looking at the Maldives and the carribean so far and i've got a 3 grand limit, any suggestions will be appreciated.... its a stressful time!!!

Cheers

I went to the Maldives for my honeymoon and it truely was amazing. It is the perfect place for a honeymoon.

I can't recommend the Hilton resort enough! The whole experience with them was first class. Believe me you would never regret staying at this resort. It was the best place I've ever been to and we will be going back within the next few years before it all disapears!

i love the maldives been a couple of times now to go diving there, also reccomend cuba i went back for my third visit last year, but it was the first time to the cayos of the coast of cuba, but will say the mainland is better due to being closer to places to visit,

but if you want somewhere different try hawaii or surrounding islands, i spent 3 weeks over there a few years ago and was due to go back this winter (but due to illness i cant travel for the foreseable future), i spent a week on hawaii main island and the rest of the time on oahu island.

or maybe try south africa (i want to goto sun city) or a safari

alan

Me and the missus went to Cancun in Mexico for our honeymoon, and to date its been our best holiday ever!!!

We stayed at the Moon Palace hotel (google it.)

http://www.palaceresorts.com/resorts/moonpalace/index.asp

Each room has its own double jaccuzi built in and its all inclusive, which literally means EVERYTHING!!!

Defo worth checking out, i have recommended it to a few friends who have since got married and they have all come back saying it was amazing....

A few years ago it cost the both of us for 10 nights about £2.5k, so maybe able to get a deal within your budget.

Good luck
Nilz

As Nilz says, Cancun is top notch, and also there is a small island a ferry ride away called Cozumel....if you are into Diving, its supposed to be one of the best places....Quite a party atmosphere there, (although that may not be what you are after for honeymoon)

Maldives Fantastic,
Turks and Caicos Islands great,
And As 205man says, Cuba is good too!

Me and the missus went to Cancun in Mexico for our honeymoon, and to date its been our best holiday ever!!!

We stayed at the Moon Palace hotel (google it.)

http://www.palaceresorts.com/resorts/moonpalace/index.asp

Each room has its own double jaccuzi built in and its all inclusive, which literally means EVERYTHING!!!

Defo worth checking out, i have recommended it to a few friends who have since got married and they have all come back saying it was amazing....

A few years ago it cost the both of us for 10 nights about £2.5k, so maybe able to get a deal within your budget.

Good luck
Nilz

yeah i'd recommended mexico for your honeymoon, me and my wife went there and loved it, cost us just over 2grand and that was a flight to England as well.

All the best when's the big day?

Thanks for all the replies fella's, appreciated. Think the Maldives is getting the majority vote at the minute as we both want somewhere thats pretty much deserted and very luxurious and romantic.

The big day is may 2nd. Got a church wedding at 2pm then having the reception with a company called 'The edwardian marquee' at bray on thames near maidenhead in berkshire.

If all goes to plan it should be a fantastic day, actually really looking forward to it. Next to plan is the best bit of the wedding...... the stag do!!!!! :rockwoot:

French Polynesia, you wouldnt believe how stunning it is, my mrs brother went there for his honeymoon, god 1st time ever drawled over a holiday destination, was that nice, its really like the images below aswell

bora-bora-island-tahiti-french-polynesia.jpg

8828_jpfpoleng08.jpg

french_polynesia.jpg

Agree with Nilz, we went to Cancun and stayed at the Moon Palace. It was amazing, best 2 weeks ever! Perfect for honeymoon. Friends also got married there and loved it so much they've been back 3 times!!