Expect to see alot more soon!!!! well tonight :p

How about the Jonathan Woss Wubber Woom??

Not forgetting the old stealth area

What about a diesel forum! Allways good for banter! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

What about a gallery for "Readers Drives?"

Agree with all those ideas already posted -
Meets
Marketplace
Spotters (although never really used it myself!)
Gallery
Diesel (again never used it myself!!!)

and how about a links forum, just for short posts i.e here is the link to Company X they do this, this and this and I have bought this from them and found it good bad etc.

Also can we have a dealers forum so we can rate dealers.

So I guess you will be having a lot of spare time then!! NOT Maybe the new site and the new registrations will be a chance to finally get a little one off fee from everyone say ask for between a £5 - £10 then you can have some funds to run this site /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Not a forum request, but can you add the 'Recent Posts' link to the menu bar ? I found it very useful.

David

A general car forum and a general tech forum??

Then non car specific stuff can be put there so everyone can see it!

The other thing is maybe no links forum but a links page that we can submit links to and you and other admin guys can see if they are worth putting on. Could also be put into catagories so people could look at links to parts, tuners, general sites, games etc. etc.

Also how about a PS2, gamecube etc. forum so we can do soemthing like the old Gran Turismo forum....not that I ever managed to even get close to the targets set!!

Yes, some good ones there.

Game forum sounds good

In car electronics is good (covering security, ICE, speed camera detectors, SAT Nav etc)

Cleaning forum - good for me because I know nothing about it

Not a forum request, but in the members details how about details for MSN messenger or Yahoo Messenger, people dont have to fill it in if they dont want, but can be handy.

A totty forum would be good, seems to keep that site on top of the topaudisites page /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

A4CAB

how about making the RS forum into one for all RS models, instead of RS2, RS4 etc..Just like it used to be?

Not sure we need a girlie forum - nothing we can't say out in the open.......

I'd leave that one a bit and see what happens - and there's only 3 girls at the moment anyway !

Maybe 4 now, the WO is aware of my 'interest' and she has been threatening to check out the site/s under god knows what name !!!

*nervous* /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Well we seem to have some top forums and the site is building...any chance of a gallery then we can stick in the usual pics of cars etc. as well as the rogues gallery /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hi Moresauce

Yes absolutely that is a high priority ! It's just finding the time - things are manic at work for me and John, but I promise we haven't forgotten!