Extended Ambient Lighting

Brian Leslie

Reaction score
Anyone owners tell me what the differences are between the standard LED interior lighting and the extended ambient lighting?

Anyone owners tell me what the differences are between the standard LED interior lighting and the extended ambient lighting?

You get 30 colours to choose from - Across the dashboard and Storage tray at the front - Can have different colours for each of these

You get 30 colours to choose from - Across the dashboard and Storage tray at the front - Can have different colours for each of these
Assuming that you get zero ambient lighting without purchasing the extended ambient pack?

Assuming that you get zero ambient lighting without purchasing the extended ambient pack?

Not exactly sure - Assume it's just white - I'm only going by what I know and I saw Ambient Lighting in a car on a forecourt

Reactions: Brian Leslie
Not exactly sure - Assume it's just white - I'm only going by what I know and I saw Ambient Lighting in a car on a forecourt
Thanks.
Just looking at the specs and it’s not exactly clear what the basic lighting is or does.

I believe in its basic or standard form what you get varies from model to model, if you spec the extended lighting what you get it pretty much the same.

To be honest, at around £100 I can’t understand why Audi just don’t make it standard.

Reactions: Brian Leslie