Extended LED Interior Lights

ScottishA4B9

Reaction score
I've got the extended LED interior lights but no matter how many times I change the footwell lights they won't change colour. I've set them to blue but they stay white!
My he cup holders don't seem to change colour either!

Sometimes the dimmers reset after trying to change colour. Select the option that changes the depending on the driving mode, comfort dymanic etc, then see if they change. If they don't, back.to the dealers, but check the dimming levels

Everything resets as soon I turn off the engine including the auto unlock all doors option!! It's so ****** annoying that it won't save my changes!

Reactions: h1r4
Sounds like an issue if the car isn't remembering your configuration choices. I don't have the Extended Interior LED option, but the car remembers all other MMI settings that I set, even after an engine off / restart.

Try a factory reset.

Then try to do all your settings again?

NO!!!! don't factory re-set. IIRC mine played up a little for the first couple of nights but has settled down now. It is however not the easiest thing to do to set the lights as you sometimes adjust a setting that over rights something you did before!

@ScottishA4B9, how do you update the maps? I'm aware that we get the first 5 or 6 updates following the car's registration / first use. I have the Tech Pack so also have Audi Connect, BUT I haven't yet put a SIM in the car. I suspect I will need to do this to update the maps? (if there is an update yet, the car is only one month old). Updates can be done 'over the air' yes?

Only for the technology pack though, not sd navigation..

Reactions: iambu
If I'm correct then , we could add the speed cameras to the navigation ( with tech pack )? The same way as the a3 with tech pack?

If I'm correct then , we could add the speed cameras to the navigation ( with tech pack )? The same way as the a3 with tech pack?

really? how? any link to back that up?

@iambu Go into settings then updates and their are updates for every country. I only updated the British maps. It would only let me update through my data sim and not my phone. I think the update was 550mb.

Reactions: iambu
Thanks @ScottishA4B9. As per above it sounds like you can also update via the website and an SD card, which I may check out first as I still don't have a SIM in the car. Cheers