A6 C6 4F 2010 LeMans Avant
4618489f02a0b6c1d5d75815db9dd19e.jpg
6cdc29e9a8c72328b066a58b5ebb8842.jpg

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Adam14

0553559c7c846d24024f6a3e0cf47168.jpg

All by itself in shopping centre

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Appreciate the car park was empty but I'm note sure parking straddling two or more spots is entirely wise
If there was a prime spot he could access that early, then sure it’s unwise. One suspects that all the spots have some dent potential. One thing that may go in his favour is if he found an end spot and moved over enough to force the space. That could be excuseable for most

Adam14

Appreciate the car park was empty but I'm note sure parking straddling two or more spots is entirely wise

Agree with you there, given how empty it is, taking up 4 spots is asking for someone to scratch or do something to your car.

L_G

If there was a prime spot he could access that early, then sure it’s unwise. One suspects that all the spots have some dent potential. One thing that may go in his favour is if he found an end spot and moved over enough to force the space. That could be excuseable for most

I'd always looked on this thread a celebration of parking miles away or finding 'defensive' spots but the risk of simply parking across multiple spaces, especially when the car park is busier, is that it can wind people up who might be minded to try and squeeze their car in the remaining space or engage in petty vandalism.

L_G

Agree with you there, given how empty it is, taking up 4 spots is asking for someone to scratch or do something to your car.

Indeed.

Andy F

S3 quattro Too Darn Soulful ! Get you some a that!
Posted this pic before and got the same response .Im in two spacers not four

NevMan

Well known member
I did that once, parked just over line and someone then parked like right next to me, learnt my lesson fast

Potterswheel

Gold Supporter
Noticed after taking the picture that my rear was just over 2 spaces here at Ikea Warrington tea time last night, the rest of the car park was rammed!!!!!
Ikea Warrington.jpg

Potterswheel

Gold Supporter
OMG ! a seagull bombed my bonnet earlier this year and it took an age to get the 'lime burn' mark off, eventually taking advice of mr @jassyo06 on here to use wet and dry paper!!!!!! worked a treat.
Don't know if this link will work, but saw it and thought how well it fits in with what we have been talking about recently.

I think it works better on your phone enjoy!

Potterswheel

Gold Supporter
Went to meet an old colleague for lunch today at Trentham, and went for my usual spot
trentham 1.jpg
he turned up in his rather nice Golf but wasn't quite as careful as me
trentham 2.jpg
Anyone that knows Trentham will know if you want to park within hiking distance, it was rammed!!!!

Attachments

• 1631561708989.png
    1631561708989.png
    48 KB · Views: 21