4618489f02a0b6c1d5d75815db9dd19e.jpg
6cdc29e9a8c72328b066a58b5ebb8842.jpg

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Pinky1959, 45bvtc, Jcbmally and 2 others
So I park here thinking how clever I was
Parking 1

within minutes, look what happened!
Parking 2

Its a magnet for white vans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Damo S, RSingh, Alan66 and 4 others
0553559c7c846d24024f6a3e0cf47168.jpg

All by itself in shopping centre

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Alan66, Jcbmally, daytonamart and 1 other person
Park1

Park2

Reactions: Potterswheel, 45bvtc, NevMan and 3 others
Cheshire Oaks :)

Park

• Haha
Reactions: Potterswheel, daytonamart, Jcbmally and 1 other person
Stow on the wold free parking near Tescos found a great spot on the end of a row.

Stow 50

Reactions: Potterswheel, Jcbmally, S32B and 2 others
When you could go to Dorset without the other 10 million people!!!
Dorset

• Haha
Reactions: Damo S, Alan66, Jcbmally and 5 others
Always use the overflow here :)

Overflow

• Haha
Reactions: 45bvtc, daytonamart, NevMan and 6 others
Currys pc world and Halfords Blackpool Sat morning nice and early
AndyF Team Navarra
BlurImage 12 4 2019 6 21 37

Reactions: Potterswheel, Jcbmally, NevMan and 2 others
Appreciate the car park was empty but I'm note sure parking straddling two or more spots is entirely wise
If there was a prime spot he could access that early, then sure it’s unwise. One suspects that all the spots have some dent potential. One thing that may go in his favour is if he found an end spot and moved over enough to force the space. That could be excuseable for most

Appreciate the car park was empty but I'm note sure parking straddling two or more spots is entirely wise

Agree with you there, given how empty it is, taking up 4 spots is asking for someone to scratch or do something to your car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Potterswheel, S32B, daytonamart and 1 other person
If there was a prime spot he could access that early, then sure it’s unwise. One suspects that all the spots have some dent potential. One thing that may go in his favour is if he found an end spot and moved over enough to force the space. That could be excuseable for most

I'd always looked on this thread a celebration of parking miles away or finding 'defensive' spots but the risk of simply parking across multiple spaces, especially when the car park is busier, is that it can wind people up who might be minded to try and squeeze their car in the remaining space or engage in petty vandalism.

Reactions: S32B, Potterswheel, daytonamart and 2 others
Posted this pic before and got the same response .Im in two spacers not four

I did that once, parked just over line and someone then parked like right next to me, learnt my lesson fast

Reactions: Potterswheel, S32B, Adam14 and 1 other person
Noticed after taking the picture that my rear was just over 2 spaces here at Ikea Warrington tea time last night, the rest of the car park was rammed!!!!!
Ikea Warrington

PXL 20210911 155701632

Perfect location to test that detailing product you just bought...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45bvtc, Potterswheel, S32B and 1 other person
OMG ! a seagull bombed my bonnet earlier this year and it took an age to get the 'lime burn' mark off, eventually taking advice of mr @jassyo06 on here to use wet and dry paper!!!!!! worked a treat.
Don't know if this link will work, but saw it and thought how well it fits in with what we have been talking about recently.

I think it works better on your phone enjoy!

• Haha
Reactions: Jassyo06 and Jcbmally
Went to meet an old colleague for lunch today at Trentham, and went for my usual spot
Trentham 1
he turned up in his rather nice Golf but wasn't quite as careful as me
Trentham 2
Anyone that knows Trentham will know if you want to park within hiking distance, it was rammed!!!!

Attachments

• 1631561708989.png
    1631561708989.png
    48 KB · Views: 101
Reactions: Jassyo06, S32B and JohnM100
And the one spot at Fleet Services that has a bit of space to avoid the door knocks…

Reactions: JohnM100, Boydie, Jcbmally and 3 others
Haven't done one of these for a while and thought that I would share the joy, when I went to Morrisons yesterday! the bit in front of the shop was rammed with all the usual chaos, trollies etc. etc, - walk 50 m and you have the equivalent of a football pitch to park in! ( I did wonder If I might find a white van parked next to me when I returned though!)
Morrisons

Reactions: daytonamart, S32B, tigerhonaker and 3 others
My rule of thumb is never ever park next to a Vauxhal Zafira, I always look for signs of baby seats or kids in the back. Years ago I parked on a Morrisons car park, I was the first on and parked in the spot, furtherst away from the shop. As I was walking back a tatty people carrier had parked right close to me and the kid in the back kicked the back door open which smacked my car and I shouted "that better of not damaged my car" the young mum heard me and quickly shut the door and drove off. I was left with a nice dent.

• Angry
Reactions: S32B, Potterswheel and Audi Bairn
My rule is look for the biggest end space and park on the line furthest the other space. Can't remember last time I had a car parked next to me Bonus points for annoying the girlfriend that it's too far away
20211010 210613

• Haha
Reactions: Bishop187, Potterswheel, Sparks43 and 2 others
My rule is look for the biggest end space and park on the line furthest the other space. Can't remember last time I had a car parked next to me Bonus points for annoying the girlfriend that it's too far away
View attachment 248276
Sometimes this can go against you becuase the more space you leave, the more chance of the door damaging your car as it got space to pick up momentum and more of an angle, A chap I knew used to park in tight spaces as he said people are not able to leave dents as the door doesnt open fully and people will be more careful getting in and out as they know they are gonna hit another car. Its a mindfield. Buy yeah, I annoy the wife parking so far away from the shop enterances.

Reactions: Jcbmally and Joxh
  • Haha
Reactions: Sandra, Potterswheel, S32B and 1 other person
Went into town for some Physio, and found a nice little spot, the other side of the hedge is Aldi, along with all the mayhem that comes with it!!!!
This was the main Greenhouses car dealership which seems to be being broken up. (looks like she needs a wash, dam salt!)
Physio

It was a bit tight getting out, thank god for rear sensors and camera retrofits!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: daytonamart, Jcbmally, S32B and 1 other person
Preferential parking at Cannock Chase today in the one bit of sun (ish) we had!
Cannock chase

Reactions: S32B, Jcbmally and pburv
Why????
Out of the way nice and safe!
Why

Twenty minutes later:
Why2

Do people think cars get lonely???

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: NevMan, Potterswheel, daytonamart and 1 other person
Just spent a few days in Wales and as any paranoid parker will know, Holidays can be very stressful, here are some quick snatches from the week. (they have to be quick snatches as my wife says I take more photos of the car than her!)
Big pit s
Big Pit mining museum (spot the S3)
Pendarin dist s
Penderyn Distillery tour
20220217 104232
Ross On Wye

Last edited:
Reactions: daytonamart, Jcbmally and S32B
Although not strictly true to the spirit of this post, but car is parked in quite an extreme spot! whilst in Wales (Brecon Beacons) we did the A4069 (top gear road) the Black mountain pass in some of the weather that came before this weekends storms, if I say that I couldn't open the door to get back into the car after taking the picture, that will say how strong the wind was!!!
Pity about the conditions but the drive was still brilliant, I made up a circular drive returning south on the A4560 which was also brilliant.
A4069 sp

It was after this drive we decided to return home to the relative safety of the Midlands Thursday night just to be safe!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: daytonamart, Jcbmally and S32B