F1 Fallen, Tribute

Around 5m 25 seconds, it's sick........Horrible.........

Not a rant at you, but the dude get's shredded to bits!

:puke2:

dont you think that f1 should and maybe still does need to address the problems with the marshalls of the race?

if you watch from past to present after almost every crash the marshalls just stand their as they dont know or arent trained to deal with the situation, (even when you watch them deal with a minor crash)
surely there should be at least on fully trained medic with each marshall post? and some of them dont even know how to use fire extinguishers.

rant over.........

alan

Thats a very sad clip there Andy,but thanks for sharing it wiv us all!!:thumbsup:
I'm sure F1 is now a much safer sport, and glad of it too. It seemed to change dramatically after the death of Ayrton Senna with all the new restrictions for cars and drivers, but i remember at the time people whining about it? saying it would be too safe and predictable? Its a shame it took so ****** long.IMO.

i've seen it once, i wont watch it again :(

spuddie007 said:
Around 5m 25 seconds, it's sick........Horrible.........

Not a rant at you, but the dude get's shredded to bits!

:puke2:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Pryce#Death

I was at that race, but i don't remember any of it. I was 4 years old and my father was a volunteer marshall. I've still got my Cosworth badge from the race(Jody Scheckter was my idol and raced for Cosworth that year). All the marshalls were volunteers in those days, and no training was given. That poor marshall was only 19 years old, Tom Pryce probably didn't even see him.

Wow. Some poignant images there. Just goes to show the leaps and bounds made in safety for both the drivers and marshalls/spectators alike.

RIP.

The guy trying to put the fire out while that guy burned was horrible.

There was a program on Telly the other night about how Ayrton Senna died, tragic. All to go a little bit faster, I always thought it was a failed component.

His clip was the worst because I remember watching the GP when he died, it transpired he was killed by his own tyre hitting him on the head.
Very Sad

As a big F1 fan, I was very saddened watching that. Some of the clips I have seen before and will be happy to never see again.
Thanks for sharing, it's been very well put together and as saddening as it is, I'm am glad to have seen it. I'd say it's a sad tribute to those lost to F1 racing.

shan't watch this again,A4 andy its a bit macabre