F1 Season 2010

Hamilton got charged for driving like a noober. :rock:
and "red bull are winning all the races" lol

yup Vettel is a nob, ive never liked him...clearly in the wrong and he knew it in his interview....poor webber

that said the amount of grief Hamilton was giving him at the start, just a damn shame they had fuelling issues, i think its clear the Mclaren is a lot closer than it was.....but for webber to be doing turn 8 without backing off....thats a big advantage

personally still dont see Button as a chap to pass Hailton under normal circumstances....he did well and was keeping up (well within a second) all race.... but never did he attempt to hit the top three and have a feeling Hamilton was caught unawares nursing his fuel and thinking Jenson was doing the same.... sumat wasnt right there - good race though and good re-overtake by Hamilton to take a place that he had worked hard for despite the Redbull hiccup

Where was Alonso? really happy Massa beat him as Alonso was getting too pushy/***** for his own boots

arrogance...thats what i put that down to...all of a sudden because he's edged the inside...Mark has to totally give up? all i saw was Vettel pulling across before completing an overtaking move trying to force his team mate wide and becoming unstuck

total idiot.... if Mclaren dont do it then i hope Webber has the title this year, anything but this tail

Lets face it, Mark Nobber would never let anyone over take him unless that ment running them off the road. He has a history of it.

Team boss Christian Horner said that Webber being in fuel-save mode
"We now have all the facts," he said in the paddock. "Mark had changed down into a fuel saving mode that cost him a little bit of performance on the straights, which explains how Sebastian got a very clear run on him. The large mistake remains that not enough room was given

Lets face it, Mark Nobber would never let anyone over take him unless that ment running them off the road. He has a history of it.

Team boss Christian Horner said that Webber being in fuel-save mode
"We now have all the facts," he said in the paddock. "Mark had changed down into a fuel saving mode that cost him a little bit of performance on the straights, which explains how Sebastian got a very clear run on him. The large mistake remains that not enough room was given

Haha, so aswell as not being an LH fan, I guess you don't like Mark Webber neither huh? As mentioned before, I'm no Vettel fan, so I would prefer Webber to take the title if it was going to be a RedBull driver who wins it!

it was clear Vettel tried running him off the road whilst he was trying to hold his position....if Vettel wanted the inside line he should have been prepared to either clear Mark or have the racing line before hitting the corner...he had neither

Yeah i dont like mark nobber. He was total rubbish until this year. He was going to quit at the end of last year and its only because he has a good car now that he will stay.
go read his stats. the man is *****. until he joined red bull he was nothing but an over opinionated loud mouth aussie.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Webber

Typical webber causeing crashes it seems

Last edited by a moderator:
but Button was crap until he had a decent car....Alonso was crap till he got a decent car? whats ya point.........

point in this case is your using a stereotype to ignore the obvious result of yesterdays crash.... that my lad is idiocy

whilst i respect the fact that you have a dangling carrot as an avatar.....i really do beleive that you are possibly tapped in some of the conclusions you draw

?? :noway:

Whats my avatar got to do with anything?

here is another quote from within the team

"In the immediate aftermath Red Bull advisor Helmut Marko appeared to blame Webber for not giving the faster Vettel more space under braking. This lead to rumours of a rift within the team, but Horner insists that no such division exists"

whats your point? im only saying mark nobber has history of running into people and if you go check his race stats they speak for themselves. he is just not very good and even shamilton had suggested last year that mark was going to retire. its only because like rubens also did the year before, they have a good car then suddenly they are racers.
ok ok enough said, lets just see if im right that vetel will quit the team next year and go else were. i predicted Alonso would join ferrari this year and i was right about 1 yr before he made it official.. lets just see what happens :friends:

oh i also owns these that you cant buy from egay and only from within the team. :o.k:

massadriverspolofront.jpg

redclose.jpg

Last edited:
well done you..... but what does the above prove? nothing......

his stats should be no reflection of what he did on Sunday.....thats what they call stereotyping and you have just fallen foul of it rather than analysing the facts in front of you. If i could be ***** i'd go and grab the comments of almost every other commentator/driver etc etc who have all been shocked by Vettel's wild move across into Webber. But then they dont have a hidden agenda to keep the peace with the young talent do they like Horner 'you can't be that stupid surely?' but then your quote shows another fantastic word 'appeared' wonderful word don't you agree? it would assume the writer drew an inconclusive fact from Horner..... this compared to everyone else who seems to know a lot more about racing than you do, and you have exactly what you have in most of your arguments - a great big massive floor - so glad your not a solicitor (and yes id bet my house that your not)

My god its like arguing with a child...'i guessed something not relevant to the conversation was right, so that makes what im saying now - right.... ' your this deluded on a forum, i'd love to meet you in person just for the crack :)

and your avatar shows a dangling carrot, this isn't an analogy?

LOL my avatar has not got anything to do with any type of analogy. i just thought it was a cool gif simple as.

"arguing with a child"???? im not arguing. if you had half a brain and actual read what i said, i said " lets just see what happens"

also whats my job got to do with anything?? sounds to me like in order to make your point across you have to suggest personaly attacks.
im sure you no as well as i do that the truth always comes out sooner or later if F1 and our of both drivers, Nobber and Vetel, Nobber has history of driving like a prawn.

i said it before and i will say it again in case you missed it. LETS JUST SEE WHAT HAPPENS.

Lets forget who's better than who etc etc

They all have the drives we would give our left testicles for.

I can't get my head around the fuel saving mode they were all supposedly running?

Could it be, because of the close proximity of the front four, none of them could back off, therefore using more fuel than the teams anticipated?

If this is the case, I do hope in the future that teams will tell their drivers to leave a nice clear space in front of them to reduce the chances of us actually WATCHING A F'in RACE

Rant over

Last edited:
1animal1 please read and take note
If you disagree with something another member says, by all means discuss the topic with them and use whatever facts and evidence you wish to support your views. Personal abuse/attacks only suggest that you cannot support your views in any other way.
I know that this thread is getting heated but we don't want anyone lowering themselves to this so please chill.

and Audijarvis I know what your saying but say it without swearing in future please

Just found these and thought it might lighten the mood in here.

[video=vimeo;10209154]http://vimeo.com/10209154[/video]
Schumi_Mercedes_F12010_by_LotsofEraserDust.png

untitled-3.jpg

Last edited:
apologies chaps, the post didnt mean to sound too heavy..i swear i was calm as anything when writing it.

Reptor, your comments often dont tie up, your methodology behind your thinking is well beyond me and many on here as you will most likely have witnessed, this year, last year and on god knows how many more forums....

However, no personal attack was meant, i alluded to the solicitor comment as you seem to miss the point when arguing.... rather than assessing your social stature

However, no personal attack was meant, i alluded to the solicitor comment as you seem to miss the point when arguing

I was never arguing and you was the one who deceided to lower yourself in saying you would like to meet me.
My god its like arguing with a child...'i guessed something not relevant to the conversation was right, so that makes what im saying now - right.... ' your this deluded on a forum, i'd love to meet you in person just for the crack

Lets just get on with the topic in hand

Last edited:
Well Well Well. No surprises here me thinks.

"Red Bull team bosses have appeared to pin most of the blame for the crash on Webber, despite the vast majority of pundits believing Vettel was at fault"
Asked why he had given the 'crazy sign' to Webber - circling his finger at his forehead - after the incident, Vettel said: "I think it was pretty clear at the time. I don't think it was a crazy sign. I think it's very common. I think everyone understood."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsport/formula_one/8725730.stm

i understand the differences of opinion here but i still think its clear that Vettel was the one in the wrong by doing an aggressive push.... if a leader is going into a corner and is commited why should he deviate..... this was crazy because they werent actually in the corner when the colliided....think Vettel is definately in the wrong here rather than 50/50 split.....opinions?

damn right....my heart was going mad all the way through!!! loving how Hamilton took Alonso and took 1st place at the same time..... also Button attempting to make up on 1st and a nice fast lap from Lewis to put him off the idea :)

Very unpredictable for the first half.
Shewi's driving was appalling
Very disappointed.

Michael Schmacher = Over rated, has been, ***** sunday driver. When is he gonna quit!! Let me think.....errm NEXT YEAR when Kubica takes his seat and poomacher will be saying "i only signed up for one year to help ross out" RUBBISH! you quit when Alonso beat your sorry *** twice on the trot and you will quit again coss your pants.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsport/formula_one/8765295.stm

Mark Nobber ramming someone off the road? nooo thats not like him. He is reckless and there could be a death. Seems i was right, He has history of this.

Last edited by a moderator: