F1 Season 2011

Just thought, If Ramilton gets "Gifted" another win then his whore of a P.R hungry Ex will suddenly appear at race meetings again..:puke2:

Excatly. What more can i add?

Lewis made one position up due to vetel not racing and Nando made up 3 due to pure skill over taking button.. What was your point again?

Lewis should soak it up as he wont win again. Love how the usual suspects on here only appear on race day and only if ramitlon does somert half decent..lol funny people :o.k:

Lewis Hamilton went over the finish line ahead of Fernando Alonso - FACT! Get over it.

I'm sure in 20 years time, after both drivers have retired, that you will bring up the fact that Alonso made up 3 places in this race and Hamilton only made up one place, whilst everyone else really doesn't give a monkeys.

I'm actually very happy indeed that LH won this race, so enjoy the rest of your day. :)

Hamilton is crap, honestly he is such a child. He has the attention span of a prepubescent school boy, and the driving ability to match.

Did you not hear him ramming home the excuses about how Button is much more fortunate than him outside of the car and how he has a better life so he is in a happier space?! Get a grip and grow up you ****! He gets paid MILLIONS for finishing 5/6/7th on a fortnightly basis, I don't think he's got any right to complain.

All this Hamilton this and Hamilton that, Button's out driven him all year and isn't complaining. And Sebastian has out driven EVERYBODY all year fact.

Lewis Hamilton went over the finish line ahead of Fernando Alonso - FACT! Get over it.

I'm sure in 20 years time, after both drivers have retired, that you will bring up the fact that Alonso made up 3 places in this race and Hamilton only made up one place, whilst everyone else really doesn't give a monkeys.

I'm actually very happy indeed that LH won this race, so enjoy the rest of your day. :)

Well said Jojo / 'V'!

I'm not a big Hamilton fan but I'm bored ****less of this crap knocking Lewis every other post; handed the race......

a) we'll never know, Canada can strike twice....
b) I suppose Alonso let Hamilton win, and Massa spun off to give the others a chance

I love it when people become so fanboy that they spend their time trying to rubbish someone who has achieved more in a year than they will probably achieve in a lifetime; well done; you're a hero!

Hamilton is crap.

Yes, rubbish, that's why he won today. **** the politics, these people aren't 'normal', they've never been part of normal life, most of them aren't socially rounded as they've spent a life being focussed on getting to the top formula of racing and towing corporate line. Having personality and emotional maturity is not a given, and the pressure will be intense. At the end of the day whether you like him or not he's a better driver than most on the track, but then you probably know best because you are a driver selector for an F1 team??

I enjoyed the race today, a shame button's KERS was playing up, but he did well considering. Iv never been a 'fan' of Hamilton but respect them all, they are all the best of the best and you can't really mock them for their driving skills lol...

I think vettle would of struggled to remain in pole if he had remained in the race.

Hamilton is crap, honestly he is such a child. He has the attention span of a prepubescent school boy, and the driving ability to match.

Did you not hear him ramming home the excuses about how Button is much more fortunate than him outside of the car and how he has a better life so he is in a happier space?! Get a grip and grow up you ****! He gets paid MILLIONS for finishing 5/6/7th on a fortnightly basis, I don't think he's got any right to complain.

All this Hamilton this and Hamilton that, Button's out driven him all year and isn't complaining. And Sebastian has out driven EVERYBODY all year fact.

Well said. :applaus: End of :jester:

Talking of clowns.. Heres two more.

189402.jpg

i really do laugh at the nob heads on here sometimes, i would never in my dreams come out and say vettel or nando or any other driver was CRAP!!! do me a favour you little **** burgulars go and get your racing license and go through the ranks and get into F1 then try and beat the best drivers in the world........... oh i forgot you sit behind a desk at a computer all day dont you lol shhhhhhh little ones!!!!!!!

i have no doubt vettel could have won the race if he was still in it but even if lewis came second i would applaud his racing. incident free(someone please tell me when lewis was supposed to have hit someone as i must of blinked at that moment) kept arguably one of the finest drivers in the world at bay for 55 laps and managed his tyres. all round a perfect weekend for lewis and he deserves his win. who cares that he has won anyway, this all means nothing as vettel is champ so its damn nice to see a race where its not all about vettel out in front.

i thought this thread was all about people who respect F1 as a sport and not about personal hatred for a certain driver. **** off back to your little holes you morons.... now come on lets have what you got

Once again Lewis ran into someone, but no surprises there.
??

The gap Seb had by the 2nd corning was ridiculous. Lewis drove really well and never had to exert himself so i'm not sure if he would have caught and passed Seb.
Alonso had the great start again. If Button didn't have his troubles i wonder if he could have put some pressure on Alonso towards the end because as usual the Ferrari's disappeared once the Prime tyre came on.
If Massa is still in a Ferrari next season then i bet it's down to Alonso's contract.

i really do laugh at the nob heads on here sometimes

Most of them are the sort of people who change their tune to support whoever is winning. When finger stops winning they'll jump ship. Armchair pundits who think because they have an opinion it's fact....hence why they don't work in the industry.

I didnt see any of the racing this weekend due to other commitments, but did watch the short highlight loop the bbc was showing Sunday night, Good race by Lewis, great start by Alonso, that was a quality overtake on Button on the first lap, thats about all I got from the highlights. In two minds about Seb going out, happy to not see him on the podium for once, but also annoyed not to see him on track, but more than likely he's just lead from the start and go untroubled all race. Cant believe the season almost over :-(

I couldn't work out whether the tyre pressure dropped on the rear tyre and it rolled off it's rim being tanked against the kerb so early on (first car sits longest on grid as they form up), or whether there was any other damage to rear (e.g. parts failure which caused the tyre to become punctured potentially through debris from the failure). Latter seems unlikely, but with extemeties of how things are made now anything is possible. You can see from the front wing vibrations on some cars that tolerances are at the absolute limit.

I'd rather have seen Vettel stay in and understand how the others are shaping up against him TBH. Where Alonso found the race pace from I don't know, but it was a very impressive drive, and probably my driver of the day. Hamilton did all that could have been expected and held his ground so all good there.

What is really interesting about this year is that the slowest car in the straights has won the championship, so it makes you realise how critical the cornering performance is. The other teams should be taking a long hard look into this for 2012 season as it proves anyone can be quick in a straight line, but you can still lose 70% of the races in that year!

Right I'd better make way so that someone can start speculating that actually Vettel was knocked off the track by Hamiltons aura and it was not just a freak accident of excesses!

I don't know how anyone can call any F1 driver crap.....if they were they wouldn't be in the sport would they, they race F1 because they are the people for the job.

If all these drivers are so "crap" some of the people off here should offer themselves up to drive in F1 and show them how it's done.

Hamilton is a world champion, if he was so crap he wouldn't have that championship, same with Alonso, if he was crap would he be a double world champion?

I for one was glad Vettel crashed out, made for a better race, and to see his sulky ****** off face was great.

Congrats to you Raptor for hitting 1k posts! lol

I'm not sure if I should laugh or cry?! But here's to the next one thousand(useless :moa:) posts! :beerchug:

??

The gap Seb had by the 2nd corning was ridiculous. Lewis drove really well and never had to exert himself so i'm not sure if he would have caught and passed Seb.
Alonso had the great start again. If Button didn't have his troubles i wonder if he could have put some pressure on Alonso towards the end because as usual the Ferrari's disappeared once the Prime tyre came on.
If Massa is still in a Ferrari next season then i bet it's down to Alonso's contract.

I was wondering if anyone would pick that comment up, so well done to you Westy :eek:) You win first prize, an explanation!

I shall explain

Whilst running to get to his car on the grid, Lewis, (who had blatently been on the phone to the Samaritans about how unfair it is that all the other F1 drivers have a support network and friends outside of F1, where as he has no one but his ego to talk to) started to run past the mighty RedBull of Sebastian Vettel, tripped and fell into the right rear tyre, the rumour, although unsubstantiated, was that he was holding a drawing pin and a photo of Nicole Scherzinger which was to be pinned to the dash of his car to remind him of a happy place. Only the photo made it to the cockpit, and no one knows the where abouts of the drawing pin.

He may be a very good driver, but it doesn't stop him being a bit of a tit

Wake me up jojo when you say something worthy and not just on race day IF Ramitlon does something half decent. :lazy:

Altho saying that, as the poster below says. "complete tit":nyah:

I was wondering if anyone would pick that comment up, so well done to you Westy :eek:) You win first prize, an explanation!

I shall explain

Whilst running to get to his car on the grid, Lewis, (who had blatently been on the phone to the Samaritans about how unfair it is that all the other F1 drivers have a support network and friends outside of F1, where as he has no one but his ego to talk to) started to run past the mighty RedBull of Sebastian Vettel, tripped and fell into the right rear tyre, the rumour, although unsubstantiated, was that he was holding a drawing pin and a photo of Nicole Scherzinger which was to be pinned to the dash of his car to remind him of a happy place. Only the photo made it to the cockpit, and no one knows the where abouts of the drawing pin.

He may be a very good driver, but it doesn't stop him being a bit of a tit
and your point is

Humour Twiggy, maybe just my sense of it, but humour all the same.

I don't hate Lewis, i do think he is a bit of a tit, but more importantly, i feel he needs to grow up and take responsibility for his actions, both on and off the track. The world does not owe him anything, he's a very lucky boy, with a very big chip on his shoulder. He think's he knows best, when in reality, his dad made his dreams happen, he dumped his dad, he went off the rails. He needs to sort his life out and concentrate on the racing, the thing that pays him the shed load he get's each year, not turn up and moan that others are in better places in their lives than he is at the moment.

I seriously hope he sorts his poo out, he can be great when he put's his mind to it, not as steady as Button, but then he doesn't have the experience he has.

He should take a leaf out of Seb's book, that man is devoted to the cause, and it shows.

haha glad to see this thread never changes :)

I only saw the first 20 laps, sat in the bar at the NEC, Top Gear Live - because I'm not a proper F1 fan, reptors mum said in case you were wondering ;)

Anyway, watched it all when i got home, im glad Vettel went out....it is getting boring with him and his 'clearly' superior car at the front all the time (anyone saying its all skill isn't that bright). Lewis drove a good skillful race, although I was on the edge of my seat seeing that 3 second gap all the time and knowing what he's like on his tyres. Alonso did very well, his car isnt quite at the Mclaren level so well done to him for keeping that close! I actually admire the new found support Alonso gave Hamilton, I saw that as a helping hand - Others say that he's whining or what ever you call it, clearly a sign that you don't understand simple psychology - go and get a book and read and you may understand about the human brain, but then you must be willing to accept you are wrong first otherwise you'll end up on a forum talking **** that you knowing nothing about - my guess is you've never experienced pressure anything like what these guys go through....learn how different people subconsciously depend on different things based on their experiences etc....you may even learn something which currently seems beyond you.

Referring to another post, and I'll add that I like Button beforehand.....how can you say Hamilton was whinging?? have you heard Button pretty much every race??? do you watch the pre/post race interviews???? clearly not, either that or your hatred only blinds you - voluntary ignorance.

For the lad who says Hamilton cant drive..... you must realise how stupid you look making that comment, infact stupid is a compliment for you....perhaps you should continue with your window licking hobby on the sunshine coach, just make sure you wind the windows up next time before you start....idiot

Just hope the next race is exciting and not dominated by the 'one' again - I'm still thinking there should be more uniformaty in the cars, similar designs with DRS and KERs for overtaking...then we'll see who can race in that pack

[h=2]This message is hidden because 1animal1 is on your ignore list. [/h]AWWW Shame :applaus: altho my below quote kinda proves the point im sure :haha:

Love how the usual suspects on here only appear on race day and only if ramitlon does somert half decent..lol funny people :o.k:

fair play to vergne, were they doing the full track as he was 2seconds quicker than webbers fastest lap of the grand prix

Are they using this season car? I'm not sure it proves "put any old monkey in a fast car and it makes them look supreme" I think it highlights how good the redbull is, and shows theres some good talent out there. Jules Bianchi is only just over a second off Massa Q3 time on Saturday, and Robert Wickens isnt far off the pace of the 2 renault drivers. One thing I do believe is these modern F1 cars are easier to drive and less demanding than the cars of the 90's and because of that its harder to determine when its the car making the driver look quick rather than the driver getting the most out of the car. I think this is why people (including myself) were not ready to give Seb the praise he deserved at first, and one of the reason why Alonso has impressed me a lot this season.

Yeah its the RB7 that is the fastest car on the block this year and YES is does prove put a "monkey" the fastest car and it will make them look supreme.

Massa Almost won in a 2008 Ferrari that was the fastest car on the block till glock "Gifted" ramilton the points and look at rubens now in a pants car? Nowhere.

Massa Almost won in a 2008 Ferrari that was the fastest car on the block till glock "Gifted" ramilton the points and look at rubens now in a pants car? Nowhere.

I'd like to see some 'proof' of this claim. You don't even have any facts to back it up, so stop making this self made claim, you are making yourself look silly now...

R

And I'll remember Massa's dads facial expression till I die; I laughed so hard! I dont think Glock whilst squirming 800bhp+ of power through dry tyres into a wet track was assimilating gifting Hamhead anything, but then I suppose if you can read his mind who am I to argue with you?

lmao, im a master on F1 2010 and its you is it that ruins the races for us real xbox racers lol fair play reptor you need to get a good mate as you have way too much time on your hands making these funny videos and pictures lol they are funny none the less

I didnt make that video. Wouldnt be seen dead in a Virgin car..lmao. :arco:

Bernie Ecclestone on verge of scrapping Austin Grand Prix | Formula 1 | Formula 1 news, live F1 | ESPN F1

Hope this is true and they DONT have a GP in the states..Remember that pi*s poor excuse the yanks had to buy a F1 team and call it USF1? Then they booed and hissed at the last USA GP..They dont deserve F1 that is a fact.

Bernie Ecclestone has said he is prepared to scrap the 2012 US Grand Prix in Austin after revealing there is no longer a valid contract to run the race

Listen to them booing here. Ungratful TW*TS

Last edited by a moderator:
you would think F1 in the US would be major but they really dont understand corners do they lol. keep it in europe i say, forget these asian and middle eastern races, get it back at the nordschelif(nurburg lol)

Reactions: lippyrich
I think I'd be booing if only 6 cars were on track, not the best example to use. The Austin track looked like it could be good with the big changes in gradient. Bernie got his race in New Jersey now so he doesnt care about Austin, its just another Donnington to him. I cant believe people even do buisness with him as he just screws everyone over. Theres the potential to make big money in the states thats why he wants to have F1 out there, the same reason we have all these crap middle eastern races. He's not interested in the fans, he just wants to make as much money as he can in his life time - F1 isnt a sport to him its a buisness.

too true chopper, bernie is a good business man but he has no morales. but at the end of the day isnt sport all about money these days, look at football. if it wasnt for tv rights the players would be on 20k a week instead of the huge amounts they are on now. im sure i read that the premier league raked in something like 7 billion last year from tv rights alone and is shown to over 300million people in china alone