F1 Season 2012

If he broke the rules, he should be stripped of the title.

Simples.

Look at Armstrong........

eventually lol

Look at Armstrong........

eventually lol
:lmfao:

F1 has always had its blue-eyed boys, Prost over Senna, Schumcher over everyone!!

Schumcher is the only drive I seen win race from the pit lane, when taking a stop-go penalty, after overtaking under yellow flags :no:

..and the FIA has a particular liking for Germans of late .who said Max had left the sport?

Schumcher is the only drive I seen win race from the pit lane, when taking a stop-go penalty, after overtaking under yellow flags :no:

You must mean at Silverstone 1998. Back then it was perfectly within the rules to do so. Any other team/driver would have done the same on that day. The rule was changed shortly after thats why it wouldn't happen in todays GP's.

With respect JoJo, what ever we see in print today will have no bearing on anything, its still up to Ferrari if they want to appeal.

I dont think they will ?

FIA deems Sebastian Vettel pass legal, saying there is 'no case to answer' | Brazilian Grand Prix | Formula 1 news, live F1 | ESPN F1

Tbh everyone hating on Vettle no idea why ( i support him) i think Brazil's race showed the guy had skills... he hadnt made a mistake unlike alonso and the likes he was hit... started from the bottom a few times with a car with a damaged exhausted im well happy he won it we deserved it... even with a busted exhaust he was fastest in the wet .. what does this tell you...

as for webber id love him to win he has shi*t luck sadly

Tbh everyone hating on Vettle no idea why ( i support him) i think Brazil's race showed the guy had skills... he hadnt made a mistake unlike alonso and the likes he was hit... started from the bottom a few times with a car with a damaged exhausted im well happy he won it we deserved it... even with a busted exhaust he was fastest in the wet .. what does this tell you...

as for webber id love him to win he has shi*t luck sadly

Lol, he DID make a mistake though, he screwed up his start, which is what got him in the middle of the pack, and led to him being hit!

I've never doubted his speed, he's quick alright, but he's not a racer in the same league as Raikkonen, Alonso and Hamilton, to name a few, in my opinion.

Just deleted my Sky recording last night too. But I remember they looked closely at the incident after the race and concluded the waved flag was yellow. :(

Just for you to know Artimus,if you go to your Sky “Planner” you will see the word “All” (all the shows you recorded) clack the cursor to the left, then you will see “Deleted” shows you’ve recently deleted.
You can restore from there :icon_thumright:

Tbh everyone hating on Vettle no idea why ( i support him) i think Brazil's race showed the guy had skills...
Hi Sevv, I don’t think everyone's hating on Vettle, we just posting about what’s in the news?

Hi Sevv, I don’t think everyone's hating on Vettle, we just posting about what’s in the news?
Talking about hating,this thread seems to be missing someone lately

Just for you to know Artimus,if you go to your Sky “Planner” you will see the word “All” (all the shows you recorded) clack the cursor to the left, then you will see “Deleted” shows you’ve recently deleted.
You can restore from there :icon_thumright:
well I'll be ******** ...not literally you understand, never realised that option was there. Thank you spooky. :icon_thumright:

just need to find the time to watch it now.