Facebook groups

Alexwaller

Reaction score
For those in the southwest looking for meets, I have started joining Facebook groups which are of different atmospheres, some being more stock performance cars and others being heavily tuned/ modded cars.
If you are part of any groups based around the southwest around the Bristol area, feel free to add to the list.

Queen Square Bristol Breakfast club
Queen Square Bristol Cars And Coffee
Car Culture South West
RebrandUK
Car Meets Bristol

I take it you were in the silver A4 that stayed about 3 minutes at Mendips Raceway in February?

I take it you were in the silver A4 that stayed about 3 minutes at Mendips Raceway in February?
Yes that was me. I was working that day so I had to make it a quick stop by unfortunately. It was about 30 minutes that I managed to stay before I had to leave.

Reactions: simonali
Must have been a different A4 I was thinking of maybe. There was one that came and went within the space of a few minutes. I don't do Facebook but I think there's pic or two of my car on their page from February. I went to the January one, too, but never had the car then.

Must have been a different A4 I was thinking of maybe. There was one that came and went within the space of a few minutes. I don't do Facebook but I think there's pic or two of my car on their page from February. I went to the January one, too, but never had the car then.
I may have seen your car, what was the reg?

It was a blue RS Q3 parked over in far left corner next to a gaggle of AMGs.

Reactions: Alexwaller