facebook

Rev-head

Reaction score
well anybody on it here?....I have just joined through S2 forum and Audi owners club........good back up if forum has down time

silver75 said:
whats the point of these things please advise? :think:

Different people use them for different things...

For some it's a way of meeting new people, maybe a specific type of person or someone interested in something specific.
For others its a way of keeping in touch with friends easily, and letting people know what's going on in your life.....

Bit like ASN but not specifically aimed at a particular interest group.

yep i use it, i've joined the group :) NOW MAKE ME A MOD DAMMIT !

OutLore said:
its a way of keeping in touch with friends easily, and letting people know what's going on in your life.....

telephone-westernelectric-1964.jpg

:think:

Facebook had lured me in aswell and I have just joined the AS.net group :)

Its not just a away to contact each other, its the perfect tool for your missus to track your every communication...be warned...

Yeah I joined yesterday. Was fed up of getting loads of emails from friends and family "inviting" me to join, so finally created a login.

To be honest I'm surprised there's still a market for this sort of thing because it seemed very similar to friendsreunited, but it is very popular. It'll all be finished within a year or two though.

I have just joined the group :) been on facebook a few weeks now and got back in touch with loads of old mates its great :)

I'm Mark Bishop btw

Ive just joined I cannot get my missus off this thing!

My name is john williams btw:hi:

Was fiddling on facebook last night & accidentally removed the fact i was in a relationship, didnt know until the missus went mad at me about it!!! Apparently it posts up on your friends when you change that setting, changed it back hastily to keep the peace!!

Nickynibbles said:
Was fiddling on facebook last night & accidentally removed the fact i was in a relationship, didnt know until the missus went mad at me about it!!! Apparently it posts up on your friends when you change that setting, changed it back hastily to keep the peace!!

Oh brilliant.:slap:

LottieA3 said:
Just a word of warning though, they are saying to NOT put your date of birth on Facebook as people are stealing identities off there.

Yip, have you not learned yet. your details can be 'had' from most of these types of sites. there are far too many scheming deviants whom are far cleverer than your firewall and anti spyware that it's just too unsafe to put your real details in. Best policy is to lie, then you cant be scammed!

stick to AS lottie and you'll be safe!:eyebrows: :eyebrows: or not!

i have bitten the bullet and joined facebook, tired of being a social outcast as everyone and everything seem to be on it

have joined the audi sport.net group as well !!

any one else us it much ?

I'm always on facebook, have just joined the audi-sport group as well.

whats this triumph game??, i am still in the suckered in phase so need new stuff to play with :detective2:

im on it its awesome for keeping contact with friends...abroad in canada etc thats why i dont use a phone as this would cost loads and facebook is free

whats this triumph game??, i am still in the suckered in phase so need new stuff to play with :detective2:

It's like a Worldwide Wargame where you fight everyone around the world, need to join an alliance to have the most fun... and it's just a load of numbers at the end of the day.

haha, yeah add me too, i only joined it on the weekend....the friend count is building gradually tho :whistle2: