Facelift Facelift S3 window wind deflectors?

y3sjy

Reaction score
Morning Guys,

Currently waiting for my new 3 door S3 ( in transit status) and I've been looking for some wind deflectors for the windows. Only ones i can find don't seem to be for the latest model -

Does anyone know of a link to some that will fit ?

I'm pretty sure windows, doors, seals, window trim, etc are unchanged on the facelift just bumpers and lights externally so pre face lift ones should fit - probably why you can't find any facelift specific ones.

Thanks Rob!

Reactions: Rob2k68
My dad used those in the 50's

Reactions: azibux1
I got the genuine audi ones fitted to my S3 saloon, think they look great.

Besides the obvious intended use of them deflecting the air when the window is down, I am guessing they will also help when opening the door in the rain and the stop the water that drips/pours off the roof from falling into the drivers/passenger seat and preventing you getting a wet backside? :smile new:

Besides the obvious intended use of them deflecting the air when the window is down, I am guessing they will also help when opening the door in the rain and the stop the water that drips/pours off the roof from falling into the drivers/passenger seat and preventing you getting a wet backside? :smile new:

They're unlikely to help with that as they connect to the door and not the car roof don't they?

Yeah, I assume they would! DOH! Not had enough coffee to wake the brain up yet this morning! Cheers A3Adam for correcting my stupid oversight on where the actually attach :)

They're unlikely to help with that as they connect to the door and not the car roof don't they?

Reactions: ChivsBang