Facelift Wing Mirror Indicators

NHN

Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat
Site Sponsor
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Afternoon boys & girls.

Whilst in the throws of modding I have updated my door modules to facelift to run my facelift door mirror indicators, all works fine, well does now plugged the damn things in, lol, hey nobodys perfect least of all me.

Anyway enough blabbering.

My question is, when you stand dead center in front of car with say hazards on, are the mirror indicators very dim, but as you move round to the sides they get brighter which is probably by design, just wanted facelift 8P owners comments please & if anyone's got youtube vid or can post one of there 8P with the indicators on from the front that would be most appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Nige, great minds think alike.

Bought my facelift miirrors and it is the next mod on the list.

However, I was going to try and avoid the new door module bit (I know , half a job!)

Have you still got your win g indicators?

Hopefully mine will be flushed over when I get a bonnet respray :)

Not finished yet, so when done I'll write something up.

I have some other wing indicators over & above my working ones, why you ask?

nice to see it can be done, again youre pioneering nhn. as for the brightness issue id imagine they spray out the way, you could always however swap out teh leds inside for superflux 4chip and the brightness will greatly improve, ask if you want a source cause ill have to dig it out again

Just wondering really about the wing indicators. I am going to run with both for a while, mirror and wing ones, until I get enough moular to flush of the wing ones.

I presume it wont be any bother at mot time having 2 sets on the side?

Ask our resident MOT specalist Khufu

(but on another thread) lmfao

nice to see it can be done, again youre pioneering nhn. as for the brightness issue id imagine they spray out the way, you could always however swap out teh leds inside for superflux 4chip and the brightness will greatly improve, ask if you want a source cause ill have to dig it out again

One day I will pioneer something. Beaten to it by Nige again!

Afternoon boys & girls.
My question is, when you stand dead center in front of car with say hazards on, are the mirror indicators very dim, but as you move round to the sides they get brighter which is probably by design, just wanted facelift 8P owners comments please & if anyone's got youtube vid or can post one of there 8P with the indicators on from the front that would be most appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Nige', I'll check this out with pic\vid tomorrow.... unless someone responds with what you're wanting before me.

WTF is going on in this thread, the only beating I'll be doing to you nate, is with a fecking bat if you dont can ur gayness son, lmfao

the only beating I'll be doing to you nate, is with a fecking bat

when your done with it could you lend it nate so he can use it whilst batting for the other side.... lmfao

Last edited:
Nige', I'll check this out with pic\vid tomorrow.... unless someone responds with what you're wanting before me.

Cheers mate, been testing the mirrors tonite as sad as that sounds & I think they're working correctly tbh as they're more geared for side viewing anyway I'd say, given fronts are in headlights, but I welcome your mirror indicator input please fella.

Ah..sorry Lea..i see its nate batting for the other side :)....You have a reprieve !! Pheew :lmfao:

Just make sure you clean it after Nate's usage, he's used to sheep, hedgerows & wellies so you never know what he's been doing with it

ky_jelly_300.jpg

Cheers mate, been testing the mirrors tonite as sad as that sounds & I think they're working correctly tbh as they're more geared for side viewing anyway I'd say, given fronts are in headlights, but I welcome your mirror indicator input please fella.

You got PM....

Ask the other boys, I started a harmless thread about mirrors & it all turned gay, mainly by Nathan, its the sheep influence I'm afraid, they dont have so many in Manc so he's missing them from the west lmfao

WTF is going on in this thread, the only beating I'll be doing to you nate, is with a fecking bat if you dont can ur gayness son, lmfao

I love how you ask a simple questions, then N8 comes along and turns the whole fcuking thread queer

Just make sure you clean it after Nate's usage, he's used to sheep, hedgerows & wellies so you never know what he's been doing with it

I'm getting worried about N8 coming to mine at the weekend to do my car :scared2:

I'm getting worried about N8 coming to mine at the weekend to do my car :scared2:

dont worry, im sure hes very proffesional !! he will bring his own equipment, soapy suds, leathers, and all types of lubricants, im sure your in safe hands !!!!!!! LMFAO