Factory Options 2.

Now that really is a step too far - next you'll be asking for a starlight twinkly headliner!

Reactions: Jassyo06
This......

Time_Circuits_zpsc455u6ov.png

Reactions: Rob2k68
In no particular order some ideas.

1. Bigger choice of wheels.
2. Remote boot opening/ closing.
3. Ability to adjust Quattro power delivery more rear bias
4. Fully Adjustable dampers and ride height.
5. Black exhaust tips to go with black pack.
6. Seat stitching to match body colour.
7. Heated windscreen
8. Choice of tyres.
9. Ability to adjust more settings without vcds.
10. Collect from factory

Reactions: Jassyo06 and The Challinor

7. Heated windscreen
8. Choice of tyres.
10. Collect from factory
Not much then Brasso lol :laugh::laugh::laugh:

7. Heated windscreen
8. Choice of tyres.
10. Collect from factory

5 and 6.......yeah that would be lovely...l am going to miss the heated windscreen in the ST....and l hate Conti's...lol

Coming from goodyear eagle F1's I've been impressed with the Conti's

I had the Conti's on my RCZ,then went straight to eagle F1's on the ST, To start with the F1's look better and lasted longer,the Conti's looked very tierd looking around the edges after 14k miles,done 22.5k miles on the F1's still looked good,the Conti's only done 18k miles and looked knackered.....

Heated screen (though I wouldn't use it much - park in the garage now I have my new car!)
It's great to see these 3 and 5 door owners wanting the powered boot opening. Nice to have something special with the saloon (as well as better looks of course!!)

Reactions: Psyman79
I had the Conti's on my RCZ,then went straight to eagle F1's on the ST, To start with the F1's look better and lasted longer,the Conti's looked very tierd looking around the edges after 14k miles,done 22.5k miles on the F1's still looked good,the Conti's only done 18k miles and looked knackered.....

Can't comment, only done just under 3. The F1's do look better and the rim protection is a good feature.

Oil temp on main display

Reactions: kanecullen89, David83S3, Bristle Hound and 2 others
quattro graphic showing how much power/torque/drive currently applied to each axle/wheel

Reactions: lucas-suisse
How about an RS3 that isn't a Sportback

Reactions: Psyman79, Brasso and The Challinor
Not for a factory option but a clock that is always displayed.....

Reactions: Kasper598, The Challinor and David83S3
an overhead storage bin like VW for sunglasses and way better agronomic designed interior...the HVAC controls to far of a reach, those window controls way to far back. Who's the moron working at Audi in the agronomic department? Interior design of automobiles is not rocket science, thing that you use in any cockpit should always be AT THE FINGERTIPS, and an easy one at that.

Cooled seats (like Lexus use on some models)
Cooled glovebox (like my MKVI R had as standard)
Side mounted luggage hooks/nets in boot
Drop down storage tray beneath parcel shelf in boot

YES to all! (take it from a VW owner) Its strange how similar, yet soo very different VW and Audi can be at times.

an overhead storage bin like VW for sunglasses and way better agronomic designed interior...the HVAC controls to far of a reach, those window controls way to far back. Who's the moron working at Audi in the agronomic department? Interior design of automobiles is not rocket science, thing that you use in any cockpit should always be AT THE FINGERTIPS, and an easy one at that.
I think the interior is broadly speaking fine. Yes- there could be other little changes, but I don't find anything too much of a reach.
I think you have confused your terminology.....
Agronomy (Ancient Greek ἀγρός agrós 'field' + νόμος nómos 'law') is the science and technology of producing and using plants for food, fuel, fiber, and land reclamation. Agronomy has come to encompass work in the areas of plant genetics, plant physiology, meteorology, and soil science.
I think you mean ergonomics.

Agree with side storage in the boot. Would make such a difference. Not something I had thought about, but now you have mentioned it I am sure it will annoy me for ever more!

Thing is, how many people bought a 3dr S3 so from Audi's perspective is it worth it?
I think the RS3 Sportback looks pants, if they did a 3dr RS3 I would at least have looked at one.

Homelink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thing is, how many people bought a 3dr S3 so from Audi's perspective is it worth it?
I think the RS3 Sportback looks pants, if they did a 3dr RS3 I would at least have looked at one.

Reason all RS models are sportback or avant simples the Germans love them
One exception Rs4 saloon back in 2005
I
More peeps buy the sportback than any other variant of the A3 Hence RS3

Reactions: pburv
Front PDC's that are distance activated - had these on my Leon and still swing in close before realising I have to press a button !
i activated this with VCDS!

Reactions: Rob2k68
I think the interior is broadly speaking fine. Yes- there could be other little changes, but I don't find anything too much of a reach.
I think you have confused your terminology.....

I think you mean ergonomics.

that is actually what I typed, but my Mac must have replaced it automatically thinking it has chosen the correct word. (technology...ugh)

Either I'm too easy to please, haven't driven enough luxury cars or have a different body shape but the interior switchgear in my S3 is perfectly placed.

Everything at my fingertips and remarkably simple and sensible.

This was the seller for me when we bought - it was just so damn good.

Reactions: Pook, Rob2k68 and pburv
Reason all RS models are sportback or avant simples the Germans love them
One exception Rs4 saloon back in 2005
I
More peeps buy the sportback than any other variant of the A3 Hence RS3
Yep agree I have had three A3's in 8p form and they were all sport back love the look...
I love the look of my saloon more though.....:footy:

Reactions: Pook and Rob2k68
Electric memory seats and steering wheel

Proper size panoramic glass roof, even if it doesn't open

Better sports seat that go lower and grip tighter

Obviously none of these are deal breakers otherwise I'd never have bought my A3.