Fan spray washer jets

glenandem

Reaction score
i want to replace my triple pencil spray washer jets for the fan spray jets but unsure what will fit?
Any ideas or links guys?

The guy on Facebook group has sold loads and confirmed which I require, £22.50 inc delivery
Can’t wait to get them fitted now

I bought mine from Audi and paid less than that, from memory £16 ish for heated fan type jets from the A6.
I can check my invoice tomorrow.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: mercules
I bought mine from Audi and paid less than that, from memory £16 ish for heated fan type jets from the A6.

Yep got them ordered on eBay for £20

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Reactions: scotty76

Right the part number for the ones I bought from Audi:
A4G0 955 987A
A4G0 955 988A
They are heated and a direct fit to my B8.
Full price is £8.51 each, I got a small discount to £7.66 (plus vat)

Reactions: jdp1962
I'd certainly agree with @mercules , its not a dramatic change, but seems to avoid the variability in aim of the triple that I used to get. Got mine from TPS - think they were somewhere around £8.00 with the vat.

Fitted mine today lads, very easy to fit just pops out, unplug the heated plug and undo the clip on the hose.
Once fitted I adjusted the spray height with an 8mm torx screwdriver.
They don’t seem full on fan spray as you can still see 2-3 pencil jets in the spray but it’s definitely fanned across the screen now so I’m happy it’s better than the triple pencil jets anyway!!

Mine have arrived this mornnig, from Cardiff Audi via eBay.

Daft question for the day; they're marked left and right, is that facing the car or looking forward from it?

You will see when you take the old ones off

Mine have arrived this mornnig, from Cardiff Audi via eBay.

Daft question for the day; they're marked left and right, is that facing the car or looking forward from it?
I'm glad it's not just me that struggles with the obvious sometimes. :D

So they arrived today, dead easy to swap over but sadly one of them was faulty. The torx adjuster screw wasn’t gripping the body of the sprayer so it just sat loose.

Last edited:
So they arrived today, dead easy to swap over but sadly one of them was faulty. The torx adjuster screw wasn’t gripping the body of the sprayer so it just sat loose.
Cardiff Audi Parts are good as gold; they accepted the faulty one back, the new one arrived this morning, and both are in and working nicely.

Reactions: DieselJake and scotty76
Joking aside, pretty much as @glenandem described above; still three streams, but less distinct from each other.

Reactions: scotty76 and glenandem