Fantasy Formula 1 2016 ASN League

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I need now is for Hamilton to have an issue and get dropped and Wehrlein step up. Don't think this is going to happen though.

Fantastic result karl
icon_thumright.gif

I just found where we are on the team table…

We 50th out of over 500 teams, and only around 300 points off the top :)

Reactions: desertstorm, Ozmosis and Nilz
Mercedes are grooming him to replace either Hamilton or Rosberg. If they can't work together he will be in the car I am sure. Mercedes would really like a German champion I am sure.

Going to be a good weekend for team Lazybones!!

Now starts the comeback
:racer:

Qualifying looks like it's going to be interesting after FP3 this morning. Red Bull , Ferrari and Mercedes all look like they have a chance. I can see some of the top runners slipping up though looking for that extra tenth that's going to make the difference.
I think Hamilton is out first in final qualifying. If he has the fastest time after the first run, he may have an issue on the second run :) .
Hope Raikonnen makes it out for quali after his gearbox change.

Well not a good race for me 1st to 56th overall but then I was only going to be going one way when Hamilton won and Raikonnen binned it followed by Verstappen. Congratulations @jojo monster score unfortunately still at the bottom.
@Sandra slipping a little bit with a poor score very unlucky for Ricardo thats 2 races on the bounce he has been denied a win due to poor strategy calls from the team or in this case a bad pit stop.
I can see him signing up for Ferarri soon.

Monaco

Reactions: slepy, Ghost, Nilz and 1 other person
Finally good result for me. Few more like this and I will be at the top ;). @Sandra, not much left to catch you !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys the website has gone.....

I just checked and it says that the site will be closing shortly.

You sure? Seems to work for me

OK, don't know what happened there but my favourite has referred to the old fantasy league.

Panic over.

Guys the website has gone.....

I just checked and it says that the site will be closing shortly.

I think you was so excited of the thought of have some good points this weekend, you clicked on old site!!
laugh.gif

Reactions: Scottyg and Nilz
I can see a few of us bottom runners starting to reel the top teams in!!
laugh.gif

2fishing(3).png
laugh.gif

I think 4 teams this week had 1st 2nd 3rd …and Bunny Boiler had 1st 2nd 3rd and 4th!!
icon_thumright.gif
niiice!

Reactions: Scottyg
Well the results have been updated. Unfortunately for me Hamilton won and Rosberg messed up again.
The he was always going to end up in the weeds on the first corner from the position he had. If he was half a car or more in front then stick with it.
Canadian GP results

@Sandra had a particularly bad day and with @jojo having his best score so far looks to be dragging himself off the bottom.
There are some big scores this week and I can see a new leader in the next few races if Rosberg doesn't get his *** in gear. Or if Hamilton doesn't have a bit more bad luck.

Reactions: jojo, Ghost and Scottyg
Another good result for me :) Climbing nicely

Reactions: Ghost and Scottyg
Well the results have been updated. Unfortunately for me Hamilton won and Rosberg messed up again.
The he was always going to end up in the weeds on the first corner from the position he had. If he was half a car or more in front then stick with it.
View attachment 94174

@Sandra had a particularly bad day and with @jojo having his best score so far looks to be dragging himself off the bottom.
There are some big scores this week and I can see a new leader in the next few races if Rosberg doesn't get his *** in gear. Or if Hamilton doesn't have a bit more bad luck.
Looks like normal service of me at bottom has resumed. :)

Reactions: Ghost and Scottyg
Don't worry Sandra there are still 1193 people between you and the bottom at the moment.Certainly didn't help your cause when Kvyat got bumped to Torro Rosso.

Reactions: Sandra and Scottyg
Don't worry Sandra there are still 1193 people between you and the bottom at the moment.Certainly didn't help your cause when Kvyat got bumped to Torro Rosso.
No it did not help Karl. Scott I'm
Going to have to beat you I'm
Afraid. lol x

Ooh, I have @Sandra on top of me! :sex:

I always enjoyed having her on top of me when we played first year but most of the time I had to do the hard work

Reactions: Sandra
I like the fact I got 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th! Wonder how that score fared in the whole fantasy world??

Anyone watch the onboard round Baku yet?? I hope you have some drivers in your ranks that don't mind 200mph for 80% of the time. It's going to be a car breaker!

I like the fact I got 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th! Wonder how that score fared in the whole fantasy world??
You did well on that race, there were 14 people who scored 885 points so that's put you as the joint 16th points scorer . The Highest score anybody got overall was 913 points.
There could be some monster accidents on that circuit if people get it a bit wrong. I wouldn't be surprised to see a Renault, Manor or Sauber in the wall. They don't seem to generate the downforce at high speeds that some of the top cars manage, so tend to be more skittish.

Well Baku looks like it's not going to disappoint. The GP2 race was really good this morning with loads of action and in the end only 10 cars finished. Mercedes look like they have a sizeable advantage but with Hamilton getting it all wrong in quali and starting 10th he will be coming through the field trying to catch Rosberg.
Closely followed by Hulkenburg who is also out of place and chasing Perez who has a fast car also further down the grid than it should be due to a gearbox penalty.
With the drafting going on in the main straight along with DRS almost anybody will be able to overtake so there should be lots of that.
Along with plenty of shunts and people running off down escape roads.

Is the race at the same time as Quali? The track was getting a lot colder thus the tyres weren't turning on as quickly and going off quickly as well.
Could be a very interesting race.

Well not as interesting as I thought it would be, the F1 drivers are a lot less accident prone than the GP2 lot. Still a good race unless your name was Raikonnen or Hamilton. The Red Bulls didn't really get going either. Hamilton looks like he needs to spend a bit more time with the engineers reading the handbook than he does hanging out with Justin Bieber and all his musical mates.
Wouldn't be surprised if Mercedes and Ferrari push for some relaxation on the pit radio limitations.
Not much of a change overall in the league. Lazybones climbed a few places and Gowzers1 slipped a few.

European results

Reactions: Ghost and slepy
It was a particularly boring race. I turned it over to the BTCC half way through. Now that wasn't boring, especially the last race. Another 18 yr old doing well.

Sandra's catching me. My downfall was picking a Sauber!! They did decent last year, not a the races this year. Max had an off race again!!!

Reactions: Sandra and slepy
I watched the BTCC yesterday evening, as you say more action especially in the third race, a bit of rain always makes it interesting, Nice to see the Subaru's doing well, Makes an estate car look more sporty :) . I don't think I have ever seen a Levorg on the road.
The Hondas were nowhere all weekend, very unusual for them.
Sauber have been suffering for ages now with money issues, until they get a big title sponsor and a good injection of cash they will keep on struggling.

Reactions: Scottyg and Sandra
It wasn't the best race to watch. Yes Scott, I'm catching you up. Lazybones had another good week points wise. Karl still top dog for now. I lose out every race as kyvatt got demoted and I can't change my team. Alonso needs a good kick as well. :) x

Reactions: Scottyg and desertstorm
The Honda's like the twisty circuits on the BTCC. This weekend was fast especially through the Jim Clarke S's! They'll come up through the pack at Knockhill along with the BM's and now the Scooby's!

I watched the BTCC yesterday evening, as you say more action especially in the third race, a bit of rain always makes it interesting, Nice to see the Subaru's doing well, Makes an estate car look more sporty :) . I don't think I have ever seen a Levorg on the road.
The Hondas were nowhere all weekend, very unusual for them.
Sauber have been suffering for ages now with money issues, until they get a big title sponsor and a good injection of cash they will keep on struggling.

It was an awesome motorsport weekend. LeMans, BTCC and F1. And I watched it all. Guess which one was the most boring and had lowest amount of natural overtaking.
The double DRS was awful. No chance to come back after being overtaken.

Did you see how happy Turkington was after second race clash with Plato? :) One BTCC weekend beats full F1 season hands down.

Also, watched on board in the LMP1 Porsche couple of hours at night. Gosh those drivers have some cojones. Barely any visibility and the approaching speed to slower cars is astounding. And when the Toyota driver said 6 minutes before end "I have no power" and stopped on the pit straight. My jaw dropped.

Coming back to ff1. I thought I will drop few places after this race.

Not a good race for me with Lewis winning and Wehrlein and Grosjean not finishing. Surprised I scored as well as I did.
@Sandra you are in danger of moving to last place with @jojo now only being 15 points behind you.
Kvyat being demoted certainly hasn't helped your cause and Magnussen at Renault isn't really helping either.
I suspect Hamilton is going to feel some pain in the next few races with engine penalties and this is what might make the difference in the championship at the end of the day.

British GP

Reactions: jojo and slepy
Well that was a fairly dull race. The qualifying on Saturday and the GP2, GP3 races on Saturday also were more interesting due to the intermittent rain showers.
As soon as Hamilton hit the front Rosberg was never going to get back past him unless he had an issue. I am sure Rosberg is pinning his hopes on the races that Hamilton will have to start from the back due to having to take a new engine.
Points wise as virtually everbody finished and there were a lot of laps pretty much everybody got a good haul of points.
Unfortunately @Sandra slipped to last position and will probably be fighting with @jojo for last place as Kvyat continues his poor run of form.
I can't really see him being a choice for next year. More like Pierre Gasly will be in at Torro Rosso.
Third to sixth is fairly close.

Hungarian results

Reactions: Sandra and jojo
Thanks Karl. I expected to hit the bottom really. Least joe be happy he not last anymore. To be honest it was a rubbish race. I could have slept through it and made better use of my time, lol. :) X

Didn't watch the race this time. We need couple DNS for Rosberg to catch up with the leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.