Fantasy Formula 1 2016 ASN League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well looks like it's down to the last race for the championship and also the F1 fantasy league winner as well.
I knew it wasn't going to be good for me after Grosjean binned it on the way to the grid. Raikonen stuffing it in the barrier just compounded my misery.
Brazil

Now it's down to just a 97 point lead. bearing in mind I got outscored on this race by 97 points It's touch and go.
@Sandra failed miserably in her attempts to demote @jojo to the bottom and now trails him by 89 points.

Aero Folied F1

Karls racers

Seems like I just have to worry about what Alonso and Hulkenberg do in relation to Raikkonen and Wehrlein.

Reactions: Ozmosis, Ghost and jojo
If verstappen bins it next time, I might finish top still. Not bad for a 4 drivers team

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ghost and Sandra
Well looks like it's down to the last race for the championship and also the F1 fantasy league winner as well.
I knew it wasn't going to be good for me after Grosjean binned it on the way to the grid. Raikonen stuffing it in the barrier just compounded my misery.
View attachment 110037
Now it's down to just a 97 point lead. bearing in mind I got outscored on this race by 97 points It's touch and go.
@Sandra failed miserably in her attempts to demote @jojo to the bottom and now trails him by 89 points.

View attachment 110038

View attachment 110039

Seems like I just have to worry about what Alonso and Hulkenberg do in relation to Raikkonen and Wehrlein.

It be all change on the last race. @jojo will be back in bottom place when my guy lifts the championship. Watch this space jojo as you be seeing my boys pic regularly.

ros_nico_630.jpg

572612f2c36188523e8b45e0.jpg

Reactions: 45bvtc and jojo
Hamilton and Raikonnen both normally go very well here. Just hope the Hulk has a good race from my perspective ;-)

Good that it is this close, though I do feel the like Hamilton: it is in sight but still far away hahaha

Reactions: Sandra
Iv not really got out of the bottom half this season, but still enjoyed it.
My highlight was being higher than @Nilz for the first time in two years, I think that lasted for a week lol :)

Very interesting to see who will come out on top this year, looked like @desertstorm was going to walk it, but it's still a 3 horse race.

e132.png

Reactions: Nilz, desertstorm and Ozmosis
Iv not really got out of the bottom half this season, but still enjoyed it.
My highlight was being higher than @Nilz for the first time in two years, I think that lasted for a week lol :)

Very interesting to see who will come out on top this year, looked like @desertstorm was going to walk it, but it's still a 3 horse race.

e132.png

I've already sent my cheque and letter of thanks to Kimi for his recent run of bad luck etc...!

Seriously though, I also thought @desertstorm would romp away.

Reactions: Ghost and desertstorm
Pretty sure we will be one race short to catch him. Just like Hamilton with Rosberg.

Reactions: Ghost
Plenty of time for it all to go wrong, for both Rosberg and myself.
Looking at the overall leaders of strategy 2 which is the fixed teams it's interesting that the top 34 people all have the same driver team.
Upload 2016 11 17 22 55 12

And the difference between them just came about from all the extra points for fastest pit stops and bonuses etc.
Luckily for them and myself that Verstappen got moved from Torro Rosso to Red Bull giving him the opportunity to score a shed load more points.
I think Verstappen will be quite expensive next year as a driver choice.

Reactions: jojo and Ozmosis
Ok, next year, we're allowed drivers from the same team! Lol

I thought I'd make it interesting that we didn't pick Lewis and Nico in the team!

Reactions: slepy, Sandra and Ozmosis
Do this mean I above joe now that my boy Nico is the champion? Lol :) X

Reactions: Ghost
Sorry @Sandra although Rosberg managed 2nd your other drivers didn't do very well.
Abu dhabi

So despite @jojo best attempts to finish last you have denied him.A bad time to score the second lowest score of the whole season for you.
It was really close for second place with only 5 points in it at the end.
Going to be difficult next year to work out who has the best car . With a big change in rules with super wide tyres and different aero not only will the cars be a lot quicker and more challenging to drive the unfreezing of engine updates should allow Honda and Renault to close up on Mercedes.
The Audi-Sport league finished 110th out of over 500.
Upload 2016 11 28 13 56 0

Reactions: jojo, Ozmosis, Ghost and 1 other person
Well done Karl. @jojo, I promise to let you finish last next season. :) x

Reactions: Ozmosis and desertstorm
Well done Karl. If only Bottas didn't have DNF! Next year might be fun. I think it will be all in with Maclaren for me

Reactions: desertstorm and Sandra
Congrats Karl, amazed I managed to hold second after that season!

As you say, next season should be (hopefully) shaken up a bit with the rule changes.

Hopefully the Mercs won't be so far ahead...

Reactions: Sandra and desertstorm
Well done Karl
e131.png

@Sandra I tried backing @jojo into you, ( where have we seen this before) :) but just run out of laps :)

Reactions: jojo, Sandra and desertstorm
Ah ******!

Ok, we will finish higher next year! The ban on 2 drivers from the same team has been lifted! :laugh:[/QUOTE
Joe you and I be top of table next season and work our way down :) X

Reactions: jojo and desertstorm
Well done to all that took part, congrats Karl on the win, @Sandra , well done to you and @jojo , better luck next time....lol!!

Disappointed I missed out on a podium spot for me this year, now that Jo has changed the rules, it may work in our favour next year :)

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Reactions: jojo, Ozmosis and Ghost
Status
Not open for further replies.