Fantasy Formula 1 (2018)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well here's hoping Grosjean doesn't get another rush of blood to his head and throw it off the track. I could see from Free practice that Mclaren and Alonso weren't on the pace and Hasse seemed pretty quick. So decided to swap Alonso and Mclaren out for Grosjean and Haase.
All looking good till FP3 when Grosjean stuffed it in the wall. Now he starts behind Magnusen .
I really was hoping Grosjean started in front of Magnussen.
I can imagine what's going to happen in the race as it's the French GP, Grosjean will be on the radio after the first lap saying he is quicker than Magnussen and he needs to let him by, like that's going to happen. Grosjean then makes a dive up the inside and wipes them both out.
Gunther Steiner sitting on the pit wall with his head in his hands .

The top 3 teams been losing points to the rest of us over the last few races..

You need to start rethinking your team, or you soon be dropping fast

6019.gif

Reactions: Sandra
The top 3 teams been losing points to the rest of us over the last few races..

You need to start rethinking your team, or you soon be dropping fast

6019.gif

I dropped few points from 1st. ****** Mclaren

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ghost
I dropped few points from 1st. ****** Mclaren
I knew Mclaren weren't going to be on the ball at that track from the Free practice pace. Haase seemed to be on the pace so I switched to them but picked the wrong driver. Should have gone for Magnusson.
Mclaren will be pretty desperate to prove to Alonso that the car can be competitive as otherwise I can really see him moving on to Indy car.
It might already be happening that's why Mclaren are chasing Ricardo. I can see Norris maybe getting a shot as well if Van Doorne doesn't get his act together.
Red bull come good every now and then when the Ferrari and Mclaren don't get it right.
I can see LeClerc in a Ferrari next year and Kimi back in a rally car.

I just realised that @jojo is beating me, this is just not acceptable. I’m away to review my team. :) x

Reactions: jojo and desertstorm
Great qualy by Romain. Just don’t mess it up!

That’s me done for this season. Switched to bottas from vettel for this race. Hulkenberg out too. Great!

Reactions: slepy
Wow, 40 points. Desertstorm did you make same changes as I did?

Hehe.. I didn’t do much better!
@Sandra jumped up a few places

Lewis Hamilton has demanded "bulletproof" reliability from his Mercedes team in the wake of the Silver Arrows' double disaster at the Austrian GP.

I had my doubts on reliability after new upgrades, so I dropped Mercedes this weekend luckily :)

67 points this weekend and im still at the bottom lol lie goes on i guess

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ghost and Sandra
67 points this weekend and im still at the bottom lol lie goes on i guess

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Don’t worry, it’s still early in the season and our @jojo likes the bottom place, lol.

Reactions: Ghost and martin1984
I did make some changes some not for the better. Looking at free practice I decided a Mercedes was going to be on pole so as I already had Hamilton he looked good for the job, Wrong.
I changed one of my teams from Ferrari to Mercedes based on the fact the Mercedes looked to be quicker and one of them should win, wrong.
The only thing I did do right was having dropped Mclaren at the last race and pick Haas I stuck with them , however I changed from Grosjean to Magnussen, wrong again.
Oh well I didn't lose any points to second place and I am fairly sure Mercedes will be back at the next race.

Reactions: martin1984 and slepy
Only if mercedes fails to finish every round

That can be arranged just for me, lol. :) x

Reactions: martin1984, slepy and desertstorm
Reactions: Ghost and slepy

Reactions: Ghost and Sandra
Well done @slepy , I only just noticed you hit the top spot! :icon thumright:

Reactions: slepy and Sandra
Thought I had made a good selection change going for Sauber as Leclerc was flying up until the pit stop. Not much use being 0.2 seconds faster than everybody else if you only manage to tighten three wheels up. I knew It wasn't going to be a good race for me when Grosjean and Magnussen came together. I can really see Grosjean getting the boot before the end of the season he is just turning into a liability.

I had Leclerc in my team a few weeks back, he’s driving well but had some real bad luck.

Pos Manager Team Points
1st f1kamikaze F1Kamikaze 807
2nd desertstorm Desertstorm 804
3rd -Ju- SundayDrivers 779
4th ozmosis Mosis Mongs 753
5th mr sexy Fast N Sexy 750
6th le plinth Wasnots 733
7th foxy lady Foxy Lady 713
8th bigbill BillsRacers 698
9th chris43 KACL 780AM Talk Radio 688
10th jojo GoGo JoJo's 683
11th markkilday72 live fast die young 617
12th ralphthemouth Jelly 572
13th bluesky bluesky 545

Last time @Sandra was this high up, she was on her step ladder cleaning her windows!!
6349.gif

Reactions: markos72
Unbelievable. I had vettel, raikkonen and verstappen for this race. All was going so well

Unbelievable. I had vettel, raikkonen and verstappen for this race. All was going so well

Scrap that. My team changes didn’t save hahaha

Interesting to see what happens this weekend. It was looking quite good for me in Germany until Vettel binned it. Lost some more points there. Looks like I am potentially going to lose some more points this weekend as it looked like Mercedes weren't going to be competitive.
So binned Hamilton and he goes and takes pole. Lets see if Mercedes can look after there tyres in the heat of the race today.

I did the same. Binned both merc drivers so we will see

Wow that was a bad weekend for me. Vettel crashing last week, Verstappens engine going pop this weekend. The weather in quali really helped Mercedes, this race was going to be a bad one for them going by the free practice times.
Looking forward to an eventful second half of the year.

Reactions: Sandra and slepy
Wow that was a bad weekend for me. Vettel crashing last week, Verstappens engine going pop this weekend. The weather in quali really helped Mercedes, this race was going to be a bad one for them going by the free practice times.
Looking forward to an eventful second half of the year.

Well that race turned things around! :blink:

My team now ranked 10 out of all

Think I will be getting some good points after Spa

6th overall now

I don't want to look :sob: .
Played the Joker and made a load of changes, Raikonnen looked to be quicker than Vettel in all the free practices and is quick at Spa having won 4 times plus he seems better in the wet, and quali was wet.
Couldn't believe it when they short fuelled him, he would have had a good chance of beating Vettel. And we know what happened in the race to Raikonnen.
Also picked Ricardo, wiped out in the first corner smash.
Stuck with Hamilton who thankfully managed to drag it home.

I somehow switched from ricciardo and raikkonen to hamilton and verstapen. Paid off

I did the same thing and switched to Raikonnen knowing how good he is at Spa in the past, and his form during the weekend. Also took a punt on Sauber due to LeClerc being good during the practice sessions... Thanks Hulk!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.