Fast & Furious 5

As a matter of fact she does but they couldn't be more different.

Bit off topic now lol.

went to watch it last night, was impressed with the rock! i thought vin diesel was big but when they squared up to each other the rocks arms compared were hyoooge! lol

good storyline, great cars, the chases were good and got you pumped up. apart from the first which has to be the favourite because it started everything, this is the next best.

Watched this last night, quality packed with action and nice humour.....

As said before make sure you stay for the end of the credits for a bit of extra viewing.....

top film watched it last night not alot of racing although the police car race was funny and steeling the valut

good film, cheesy never going to win an oscar but worth a watch. The rock is in amazing shape in it!

Glad it's got so many good reviews - going to see it this weekend :)

I seen it the other night, it was ok, Just think that they need some better cars. The porsche was nice, as was the CCXR! The vault bit was abit unrealistic but good fun!

the cars where good enough i think thats where they went wrong in the previous Fasts concentrated too much on the cars/racing and nothing else. this movie has decent action throughout unlike the others.

Great Film, pure leave your brain at home action.

My only issue is that these are just car stealing, mechanics at the end of the day!

Yet..In this film they turned into Special Forces Soldiers! and the unlikly alliance of one particular character was abit far fetched.

How hot was that cop bird!

****** good film in recon alot better than the last the alliance thing was abit far fetched im not going to ruin it for people that havent seen it yet.

I thought this one had a lot more story to it, Was alot better than the past ones. They seem to have gone alot better the films Tokyo drift onwards were alot better they started focusing more on the performance culture rather than the "Croozing" garbage in the first film LOL.

The cars were on point aswell,

NSX......GTR

and that LFA at the end was like oh gosh!!

yeh this one was less about the cars and more the story it was good and did need a new direction to keep it exciting. well worth the watch and still great cars, music, girl and scenery etc. The rock played his part well which was suprising. Excellent All round!

Makes me wanna see it again

Yeh more storyline so it reaches a wider audience.

When I got home from the cinema, I wanted to go an watch it again!..but I will wait till the DVD comes out...

question. did any of u lot stay for the teaser in the credits?

All those who aint watched it hurry up please so we can talk about it lol

Hmmm yes, finally watched it, and thanks to you guys, I stayed for the teaser after the credits also.

Good film though, much better than I was expecting, and when the missus said it was good, you're onto a winner!

Was a good film indeed. We stayed until the end, not many people did though.

NSX was spaff tastic *dribble*

so since the majority have seen it now. HOW THE F**K IS SHE ALIVE?

Last edited by a moderator:
so since the majority have seen it now. HOW THE F**K IS SHE ALIVE?

It's probably her twin sister :) It is a shame a bit because Dom found a pretty damn fit bird! Looks like he will have a headache LOL

It's probably her twin sister :) It is a shame a bit because Dom found a pretty damn fit bird! Looks like he will have a headache LOL

It could be a total spin off like Tokyo Drift, just banking on the F&F franchise.... they don't really have to write Dom into the story do they?

not the same without Dom and Brian

Did i miss something? what do you mean "how is she not dead?" did she make an appearence in fast 5?

There's like a hidden 60sec trailer thing after the credits at the end of the film.

yep a lil teaser for what looks to be the next movie. could probably catch it on youtube mate

If you google fast and furious 6, there's some info on it. There's definitely another movie to follow up called Fast Six, and maybe one more afterwoods. They've taken the F&F franchise of fast cars with half decent drivers to make them into action movies with a storyline, not just based on racing.

Ah that explains it then cos i think im the only one who didn't stay to see it, doh!

ill google it now and see if i can catch up.

Cheers.

Good film. Over done the cgi tho, I mean dragging the safe and leaving no sparks or marks on roads and motorways! Very neat. Lol.

Was a good film, basically the italian job in rio, bit far fetched in places but thats what makes a good action film at the end of the day, the punch up was best part of the film, just needed some arnie style one liners. I think the one thing it missed was the whole street racing scene, would of like to of seen dom winning the porka.

Good film. Over done the cgi tho, I mean dragging the safe and leaving no sparks or marks on roads and motorways! Very neat. Lol.

The dragging of the safe was cool but yeah as people said - very farfetch'd as usual. Be interesting to see what number 6 brings. As ragards to the storylines I've thought they have always been quite decent.

Was a good film, basically the italian job in rio, bit far fetched in places but thats what makes a good action film at the end of the day, the punch up was best part of the film, just needed some arnie style one liners. I think the one thing it missed was the whole street racing scene, would of like to of seen dom winning the porka.

yeh i agree should have shown the actually race. wouldnt have taken long surely :p

glad there was no racing, more interesting with a bit of a story albeit v far fetched