Fault code help

BpLondon

Reaction score
Hi All

I know there are a tone of 'fault code' posts on this forum but i can't seem to find any specific to mine and in the quantity I have.

I ran a diagnostic after noticing some inconsistent behaviour from the climate control and air vents when the AC module is turned on. For some reason the vents seemed to shut themselves when the AC was turned on and opened up again when the AC was switched off. I ran the diagnostic reset the module using the CARISTA plug in and app and it seems to be working fine now - however i'm not holding my breath just yet... will give it a little while longer to see if it goes. back to its funny ways...

Nether the less, i also came across 11 other fault codes which i was surprised to see as i hadn't noticed anything else a drift. I've attached the screen shots from the app below, it's not the easiest to find out what the codes mean and better yet how to deal with them? Can anyone shed some light here would be massively appreciated.

The only code below which has some description is the heated from seats, however (and touch wood) i've never thought there was an issue, the seats work fine - what could this code mean? Thanks
IMG 7200
IMG 7198
IMG 7196
IMG 7194

Attachments

• IMG_7192.PNG
    IMG_7192.PNG
    177.7 KB · Views: 76
Have you cleared the errors only for them to return?

Have you cleared the errors only for them to return?
Ive cleared some of them, admittedly not all - the ones i cleared just appeared again when i reran it... (such as the heater and air conditioner one).

little unsure how serious to take these fault codes if they can just be reset? why would they ping in the first place...

Thanks for your help :)